Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NMW

UFC

3,903 posts in this topic

kimbo got his arse kicked :stoned: what a shit fight lol

Kimbo FINALLY gets exposed.....by a replacement! hahahaha good times

i think kimbo may of put all his dough on the other fella to win :stoned: he did not even try if ya ask me it was shit

it happens man. All his hype was a facade from the beginning. He was an overprotected fighter by the organisation because he brought in the casual fans that no nothing about MMA and the money, he fought guys who were too past there prime 5years ago and when he fought James Thompson an 'ok' fighter whos known for his glass jaw and gettin KTFO - kimbo almost lost! kimbo shouldnt of even gotten this far good riddance imo - was pissed off about Ninja losing though, im a big fan.

ya i disappointed in ninja losing and daily :stoned: i just thought kimbo would of done better if thats how he fights shamrock will kick his arse too

:stoned: word!

still think kimbo took a fall for dough it was only a jab that put him on the floor and he give up :unsure: i seen him take more than a silly jab :yep: he was looking forward to the after party to maybe happy with all the dough he won :unsure:

:russian: wouldn't put it past him.

P.s. just found out that the January Affliction event is cancelled again. So no fedor/barnet! Guess you predicted it :bad:

UFC 89: Bisping vs. Leben

The people im rooting for are in bold

MAIN CARD

* Michael Bisping vs. Chris Leben

* Keith Jardine vs. Brandon Vera

* Luiz Cane vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou

* Chris Lytle vs. Paul Taylor

* Shane Carwin vs. Neil Wain

* Marcus Davis vs. Paul Kelly

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Akihiro Gono vs. Dan Hardy

* David Bielkheden vs. Jess Liaudin

* Terry Etim vs. Sam Stout

* David Baron vs. Jim Miller

* Per Eklund vs. Sammy Schiavo

Edited by Suspect

i am not familiar with a lot of the fighters on this card but the ones i would like to win are

Bisping

Vera

lytle

stout

If you don't know who Shane Carwin is, make sure you watch him fight on saturday, he's a powerhouse heavyweight. Lytle will probably beat Taylor but im still gonna root for Taylor. Dan Hardy is also someone to watch, he's a british fighter coming over from Cage Rage and he's really good, im hoping he can impress on his UFC debut. And last but not least Marcus Davis vs Paul Kelly - This fight may well be fight of the night....Marcus Davis is an Irish American ex boxer and Paul Kelly is a brawler who fights for Wolfslair Academy (Bispings team) he's hard as leather. Can't wait for that fight. Im hoping Bisping wins but i see Leben taking it.......he's a much more mature fighter these days. we'll see aye.

UFC 90: Silva vs. Cote

The people im rooting for are in bold

MAIN CARD

* Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote - UFC Middleweight Championship

* Josh Koscheck vs. Thiago Alves

* Rich Clementi vs. Gray Maynard

* Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos

* Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Thales Leites vs. Goran Reljic

* Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty

* Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich

* Hermes Franca vs. Marcus Aurelio

* Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

Edited by Suspect

for me its

Silva

Alves

Sherk

Fisher

Sell

Franca

i think the Koscheck vs Alves will be a good fight i favour alves but i think koscheck will give him a good fight

Edited by NMW

i am gutted :(

me sky box went faulty last ufc 89 and buy the time they sorted the problem just caught the last fight :(

and tonight its gone off again :spliff: and can not get it fixed till middle of next week :D

i am sure sky do this to me on purpose :rofl:

makes me so mad :unsure:

yahoo 6 out of 6 wish i had some money on them :thumsup: