Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

S.A.F.

Canna Soil from Amazon

47 posts in this topic

Fuck using Amazon if they are sending sensitive items out with out discreet packaging.Is it worth it just to save a few quid. What happens if you are out and  the courier decides to leave it with your neighbours and it hasn’t been wrapped.

I have been getting my stuff from G&H and it always comes in a box which is very well wrapped in black plastic and discreet postage labels, there is no way the courier or nosey neighbors can tell what’s inside.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

On 24/01/2018 at 10:19 PM, Smokebelch said:

What happens if you are out and  the courier decides to leave it with your neighbours and it hasn’t been wrapped.

Not a great feeling, ordered 2 bags and the next day they were propped up against a neighbours front door. Un-boxed in the original bags.

May as well have left a sign there stating the obvious. Only by luck did nobody put two and two together. In some areas leaving these bags out is an invitation.

I'll check out G and H.

Other bags have arrived in cardboard boxes.