Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaoticnzymes

Bio bizz vs plant magic

25 posts in this topic

Battle of the organic feeds, Im torn between these two brands, and can't decide which one is best or what makes it better than the other? Has anyone had better results from one of the oganic feeds over the other?

What are the best products from each brand?

Are there any other natural/organic brands that are just as good or better?

The info available is a bit limited, I see plenty of "it will produce bigger yields" but not much of why it will and what's actually in the product.

Help me decide please,

best answers get a super power, the ability to fly for one weekend, must be returned by monday 1pm.

Cheers

1 person likes this

I have tried both extensively in the past and pains me as it does to say it, I prefer Biobizz nutrients out of the two. Although I do prefer plant magics root stim, granules and their bio silicon is very good through veg..

6 people like this

@@madgiz kool, if it works it works, you can't be swayed by loyalty, that won't make your plants grow better at the end of the day.

One super power to this man, congrats fly safely

I'll be using both with my grows,

bio grow/bloom/topmax

pm soil, granules and essence.

as soon as my biobizz stuff runs dry, i'll convert completely to PM.

1 person likes this

@@Lynyrd Skinup I want to use best of both, Ive got bb nutes, fish mix and pm root stim and granules on the list, so far, have you found you need mag cal with bb ?

Cheers

@@Kaoticnzymes I only have 1 grow under my belt.

A lot of people on here will tell you grow and bloom is suffice, entirely up to you the more nutes you use the more problems could arise due to overfeeding but the bigger buds you'll receive if done right, it's all swings and roundabouts.

@@Lynyrd Skinup well most on here have been saying ot lacks cal mag and have had deficiencies in flower particularly if you're in soft water, its the main reason why pm reformulated ot nutes but it is still an on going issue with ot nutes, which is why I was asking you if you experienced this with bb nutes? Im not an over feeder so no danger there thanks for your input bro

Peace

Edited by Kaoticnzymes

I was put off trying pm bloom from all the bad reports, but since going to oldtimer bloom my plants have never looked more healthy in flower the.

I use bio bizz fishmix instead of pm grow. I feel the fishmix is better than the grow.

Pm bloom is strong though,I ain't been over 2.5ml

3 people like this

I use bio bizz fishmix instead of pm grow. I feel the fishmix is better than the grow.

+1 :yep:

Atb.

1 person likes this

@@Highburyway is fish a source of NPK or is it just N ? I like that it has sugar beet to feed the soil, can this be used instead of molasses?

Cheers

answer this one and you get the ability to fly (only for a weekend must be returned by monday 1pm)

1 person likes this

Best of both worlds.......Fish-Mix and OT Bloom ;)

1 person likes this

One thing to note about BioBizz is the smell. If your spending time in the same room, I'd highly advise against it!

2 people like this

Best of both worlds.......Fish-Mix and OT Bloom ;)

I am sure for organics with organics this is fine but just for any casual glancers in this thread who are taking new info on board, not all feeds can be mixed, especially the inorganic ones, solids can precipitate out of strange feed mixes that the manufacturers didn't test for

2 people like this

@@AppleJuiceUK lol thats worth a super power

Congrats Be careful of birds and powerlines

Bio bizz seems very good. Only used root juice/gro/bloom but im impressed.