Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

121 posts in this topic
12 minutes ago, oldtimer1 said:

Just a quick update I'm often asked about the variety of types found in my Oldtimes, you don't get many of these but this was a great favourite of mine, it smelt of a rich fruit salad come fruit cake, it had a sweet lingering feel in the mouth and a souring way up high that just lasted and lasted. Only a small sidie but I my eyes beautiful.

gallery_338_226_26095.jpg

That bud looks very similar to one of the bline plants I grew out a year or so back. It was a lovely smoke as well as as looker.

5 people like this

@oldtimer1lovely purple hue on that shot :yep:

Got some Oldtimes in the stash that are in ugorg packaging must be nearly 6 years old now , the b line I started to grow but had to get rid...I will grow them both at some point :)

Farmer 

1 person likes this

large.58adb84f37436_OT1B-Line.jpg

Out of a pack of B-Line recently purchased from Joolz, i set off 6 seeds and now have 5 healthy seedlings. Looking forward to seeing these develop.

2 people like this

Hope your doing well OT1 

is there going to be a seed drop anytime soon?

had to ditch all my mothers due to a huge borg infestation so looking at going on a mother and strain hunt

1 hour ago, K71 said:

Hope your doing well OT1 

is there going to be a seed drop anytime soon?

had to ditch all my mothers due to a huge borg infestation so looking at going on a mother and strain hunt

PM @Joolz :) 

B-Line by Oldtimer1

large.IMG_20171106_221954_952.jpglarge.20171110_203039.jpglarge.20171109_211214.jpglarge.20171109_211206.jpg

@oldtimer1 hope your well mate , have you came across this phenotype with the B-Lines ? my description of the aroma is like sour sherbert sweets with a fruit twist very very pleasing :) I think this one is going to be a bit special...

Farmer 

21 people like this

The wrong label pheno :P

Looks great mate,good growing.

Enjoy.

Tenchie.

2 people like this

Hahahaha from here on out that is what it shall be known as !! 

Farmer 

3 people like this

lol @FARMER G Sorry about that my friend, she looks like a throwback to the Casanova line of blueberry selected and developed by P_L including its berry sherbet aroma, I'm interested in how she smokes and the high, how many B~Line did you grow?

6 people like this

@oldtimer1- I got gifted some clones from a friend of mine after losing my stock to mildew and this was a surprise as Initally it was labeled as something else so only this to go by im afraid.

I may go read pro's thread again and see what I can find :)

Farmer 

3 people like this

@oldtimer1- Good morning ot1 hope your well today , I done some reading of pro's threads and the 'cassanova' male line , after reading the descriptions from vic high the B-Line geno I think my plant is leaning towards is the blueberry that was selected a few times , thick strong stem structure which turns purple for the majority of its length, that unmistakable blueberry/fruit aroma and if I remember correctly this phenotype is very uplifting in effect but I will know more once she is down and dried.

Reading pro's thread has inspired me to want to do something with this plant as I really do think this B-Line is something quite special :)

Farmer 

8 people like this

@oldtimer1 I'm impressed, she is now down and hanging I shall let you know in a few weeks time how she does her thing :smoke: 

B-Line t 67 days 12/12...

large.IMG_20171116_155346_374.jpglarge.IMG_20171116_155346_373.jpglarge.20171118_190007.jpglarge.20171118_190003.jpglarge.20171118_185944.jpglarge.20171115_215013.jpg

Farmer :santa:

29 people like this

@FARMER GLovely plant mate looks so tastey ! 

1 person likes this

Thats oldtimers cooking for ya mate :)

Farmer 

@FARMER G I'm well my friend, I start another round of injections in the eyes this friday and another the following friday, that will mess my eyesight for a couple of weeks. 

I hope you find something really nice from your B-Line cutting, whatever you find good or bad I look forward to your smoke report, finger crossed she's a good'un.

5 people like this