Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

164 posts in this topic

Good to hear that there is improvement in sight, OT1! Sounds like you are in good spirits. I still have a few Smellyberry seeds and some bx in the fridge and just can't bring myself to germ them - thinking they could be the last. Sending good vibes to you and hope that we have more of you and your cooking in 2017! :thumsup:

All the best....

I still have a few Smellyberry seeds and some bx in the fridge and just can't bring myself to germ them - thinking they could be the last.

Providing you are good at keeping parent plants then germing them makes more sense than not.. :)

Great to hear that things are improving for you OT all the best to you and yours.. :v:

4 people like this

Good to hear your news @@oldtimer1

Wishing you and yours all the very best for Christmas and the coming year.

I hope 2017 turns out to be a year of super-dooper goodly cooking! Your SB Backcross is a real Carbon Filter beating monster!

@@oldtimer1 I will definatly post a report once i harvest the B-Line. If you ever get round to releasing more Lot5 Evo that would be great!!

I have some Lot5 Evo x Bangi Haze subby seeds on the way by @@madgiz I will be setting a few off alongside the B-Line.

1 person likes this

Great news Sir @@oldtimer1

Hope the good news continues 👍

@oldtimer1 thanks for the update. I hope things continue to improve.

I want some of these seeds soon, I have already tried Smile, which I love. Happy Xmas. :xmas:

1 person likes this

@@oldtimer1 - Great to read everything went ok old friend :)

Farmer :santa:

Good news on the second op OT1 hope you continue to make a speedy recovery.

I've got some oldtimes on the go at the moment, 1 pheno has the biggest fan leaves I've ever seen on a plant, like dinner plates. Can wait to see what I get from them.

The thought of more oldtimer cooking is an exciting prospect.

Good luck for now and the future oldtimer.

Thanks for your cooking, I still have some smelly berry, smile and oldtimes from when they was released in the Ugorg packaging. Can't wait to get some more popped. Merry Xmas a new year to all

@@AustrianTokker @@madgiz @@Arnold Layne @@Gerfish @@ananda @@FARMER G @@murran and @Rampa Green

Many thanks for your good wishes, off to the hospital in a bit and won’t be able to respond for a few days as I react to the povidone-iodine they put in the eye to prevent infection for a few days after.

I hope you all have a great Christmas break and have a brilliant growing 2017 season.
All the best Ot1.
PS giant leaved oldtimes are often outstanding yielders if grown unrestricted I've seen them up to 13 fingers per leaf.
19 people like this

@@oldtimer1 all the best with the hospital appointment today.

I have seeds of all your cooking that has been released (I think!). Currently about to run my Oldtimes keeper again. In 2017 I'll be popping L5E (best high), SB, C3 and a good man is sending me his B-Line cut (so I can keep my seeds for future searching). Lost my Smile mum recently, so I'll be popping more of them too.

Have a grand crimbo and relaxing break. Bring on 2017 and OT1 cooking :D

1 person likes this

Will we be seeing another release of smellyberry? I'd love to try it

3 people like this

Great to hear your treatment is heading in the right direction ot1 :yep:

Get well soon!

Just popped in to add well wish's and goodvibes your way ot1 :lucky:

Peace :hippy:

Will we be seeing another release of smellyberry? I'd love to try it

hope so. only have f2 left now. good vibes to you ot1 my friend

1 person likes this