Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

164 posts in this topic

I probably have a little fluid coming back behind the macula's again, more injections should sort that.

@@oldtimer1 Try getting your appointments as close to the treatment plan i.e. If your next appointment is 4 weeks get it as close to that date and no longer. Good luck with the op - hope it makes your sight much clearer and brighter.

All the best

RR

@@oldtimer1 such great news to read things are improving for you mate! Fingers crossed for the next op :v:

Just received my pack of B-Line seeds. Some of the nicest looking seeds I've ever seen. Big, with lovely mottled marble-like appearance. Safely stashed in my fridge, they will be germinated early in the New Year.

Thanks to @@oldtimer1 and Joolz. Quick work guys ~ luvvly!

I will be opening a B-Line diary so soon as I germinate the seeds.

:yahoo:

6 people like this

@@Arnold Layne good luck with them mate, I found an absolute stunner in the ones I popped :v:

3 people like this

@@Joolz, any b-line left?

any b-line left?

Oldtimes and B Line in stock :)

Wish I had the money to grab some ot1 beans. ..hopefully they are still in stock come payday

1 person likes this

Seen a few of these in progress, and they did look tasty. Was going to put my name down for a bag, but must resist!!!

Edited by Jcf1

any still in stock?

any still in stock?

@@HerbalEnthusiast I believe @@Joolz still has a few packs, drop him a PM and ask if you are interested.

For those interested in my progress, both cataract ops have been successful, had a bit of a bleed in the eye after the last one, and the op's have caused fluid behind the macula's so I'm having injections into the eyes again to try and dry up the oedemas over the next few months.

35 people like this

Sending you good vibes @@oldtimer1 for a speedy recovery.

I recently purchased a pack of B-Line from Joolz, i am really looking forward to starting them off in early spring once my current run is done.

The Lot5 Evo has been my favourite so far and i am sure the B-Line will soon take that spot when i get to sample them.

All the best.

@@Savage do post a grow report if you have the time, personally I prefer b~line to oldtimes for flavour and taste, I think the high is very nice as well, but for me the lot#5 lines have it for the highs you can find.

2 people like this

Hi @@oldtimer1 thanks for your progress update. It's been a while sir, apologies. Hope your settled into your home now and hoping the complications with your eye operations are soon resolved and that you can be back making your magic, and getting up close and personal with your plants in your garden.

@@Planta pablo, hi mate, we are getting on with preparing my new grow area its drawn to a halt for the coldest months, but has electrical supply a rebuilt wall to do insulation and a bit of cladding. All my parent lines are alive and in good order, I really miss my cooking.
Thanks to you and @@morten arthursson for your well wishes, the cornea has healed enough to have the eye injected tomorrow, I don’t like seeing that needle coming but if it brings back a bit more sight its worth the discomfort.
16 people like this