Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

177 posts in this topic

OT1, if your not well enough to make any seeds at all then it's completely understandable but if you are just about well enough and it's easier to just do a Smile grow why not do a limitied edition "GoFundMe" style thread to pay for private healthcare treatment to fix the eyes, that's if the NHS treatment doesn't go through. I only say Smile because it sells well already and has a bit of a cult following. You could also run a competition for someone to design some kind of fancy packaging associated with "helped to fund healthcare treatment" and number them, it would help the souvenir value too.

Failing that, scrape up all the seed you have laying around and throw them together to be auctioned off, something like the "little hands" stuff.

Are you for real @SolomonBruceman ? Is it me? lol 

6 people like this

lol I was thinking that

1 person likes this

lol

On 6/16/2018 at 2:20 PM, Dave 420 said:

Yes, he told me the same thing last week. No more smellyberry left in subbies either  :shock: 

I cant get some f2 in for around November if it helps any.

GV.

5 people like this

I've had belter Oldtimes phenos and have another packet in the fridge. Smellyberry overload in the past, done a very small cross of SB for myself but for me right now C3 is the absolute nuts!

That distinctive OT1 buzz but with enough body to allow sleep.... Which is what I need these days as I'm getting old lol

B-Line at 35 days 12/12, created by @oldtimer1 seeds available via the UK420 store i believe , if you can grab a packet then i would suggest to do so ! 

large_195.jpglarge_196.jpglarge_197.jpglarge_198.jpg

Farmer 

14 people like this

Do not sleep on these beauties guys if they are still in store :smoke:

large_122.jpglarge_123.jpg

Desert island cannabis !! the aromas and terps are brilliant and the effect even more so ! its funny as me and a good friend who also grows this clone both came to the conclusion she thrives in slightly cooler climates then in the hotter weather , you can already see that purple hue coming through on the body of the flower, the surrounding leaves are not the type that has lots of trichome build up but when you look at the actual flower its their in abundance...its the quality of the trichomes that matter and these really matter :) 

Farmer 

17 people like this

Really pretty is the B-Line :stoned:

large_257.jpglarge_258.jpg

Farmer G 

17 people like this

Oh my how incredible is this plant. One day I will grow such gorgeous girls to such a  high standard. I'm determined

1 person likes this

oldtimes....aniseed and wood, love this...

large.rsz_1dsc_0020.jpg

13 people like this

Niiiiice :thumsup:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this