Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

177 posts in this topic

i know this is going to sound a bit odd ..but does the b line give you random arm movements 

i ask because there was a pheno of djshorts blueberry back ages ago and it made my arms twitch not as bad as sweet tooth used to ..so was wondering if anyone else noticed that at all.

@vince noir rock n roll star - No arm twitching with the B-Line I grow mate although it should be named "get stuff done" phenotype as it' really functional and motivated canna , perfect for the daytime smoke with that lovely blueberry and orange terpenes it' a winner. 

I must say the plant I have is a small yielding plant for the best part but her flowers are A* :yinyang:

Farmer

4 people like this

43 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

it should be named "get stuff done" phenotype as it' really functional and motivated canna

Is B-line related to oldtimes?

Asking because I found an old times pheno that I used to call the motivation cut, because every time I smoked it, rather than vegging out I'd find my lazy bones up and at em doing all the things I'd been avoiding. I know I gave it to the clone fairy. I really need to get it back or pop some more and pray I find it again!

16 hours ago, monkeypig said:

I was halfway to the postbox before I realised this was another false alarm!  No pressure @ot1

@monkeypig I think Joolz still has a few packs of oldtimes and b-line in stock, they are two years old now, but germination was still 100% last time I checked, you could drop him a pm if interested.

ES is the original mother to both lines, I think I put info up on the breeding of the two lines several times, maybe someone has the links both have very motivational energising plants to be found.

12 people like this

i do have to say there are some oldtimes and oldtimes crosses that are amazing in effect if soaring ,rushing or even trippy weed is your bag.

i think @oldtimer1 would maybe agree with me that its not for everyone. i fucking love it and the way it makes me feel .

its sorts out my head but i had to learn to not over indulge before i had something to do or meet people in public.

it can be a bit too much in those situations. specially if you have something important to do.

many of my pals like it but in micro bong doses if they feel lazy after smoking #1 or disco b. then a quick bong of ot and whoosh who

wants a cuppa ? i always do a quick bong before hovering ,doing the kitchen ect. anyways thanks for making the "oldtimes"

she is deffo in my top 5 of all time so far .cheers .

1 person likes this

@oldtimer1  Thanks for that info - I've just checked my seed collection and I have 25 oldtimes tucked away in the bunker. It's my other favourite Smile that I'm waiting for that cross to splinter again for(only 5 left of them)

2 hours ago, oldtimer1 said:

@monkeypig I think Joolz still has a few packs of oldtimes and b-line in stock, they are two years old now, but germination was still 100% last time I checked, you could drop him a pm if interested.

ES is the original mother to both lines, I think I put info up on the breeding of the two lines several times, maybe someone has the links both have very motivational energising plants to be found.

I hate to sound like an adoring fan, but my 2 all time favourites have been Oldtimes and Smile.  Although I'm starting to get very excited for these Disco Biscuits in flower at the moment.

If any more of the B-line reappear I'll be on them too! 

Just reread - B-line available? I best go find some cash!

19 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i know this is going to sound a bit odd ..but does the b line give you random arm movements 

i ask because there was a pheno of djshorts blueberry back ages ago and it made my arms twitch not as bad as sweet tooth used to ..so was wondering if anyone else noticed that at all.

Ha, sometimes I get random violent leg twitches whilst trying to go to sleep, like I am trying to take a 35 yard free kick or something. I've never assocoated it with a particular strain before, but it is definitely a weed thing.

Probably more to do with how much I have smoked if I'm being honest, though attributing it to a particular strain may well be a nice excuse to fall back on in future!

2 people like this

2 hours ago, catfish said:

I think @oldtimer1 would maybe agree with me that its not for everyone.

True true, I've got a lot of friends who can't get over any weed that isn't "skunky", and the raceyness of some old times phenos certainly wasn't for some. But the "motivation" one I had was something special. Not so racy, more like speed!

1 person likes this

2 people like this

Or failing that, my mummy!

ROFL

If funds allow I would snap some B-Line up if I was you guys seeing there might be a few packets left...Oldtimes is another off the cuff classic for its effect.

@oldtimer1 iirc has always stated he never cooks solely for taste but more for the effect...well the B-Line has plenty of punch in the flavour department :yep:

Farmer

large.20180128_190029.jpglarge.20180128_190039.jpg

Mmmmmm B-Line on its flush :yinyang:

Farmer

7 people like this

Stay well @oldtimer1.   I will be interested in the sat lovers lot5 but much rather you had your health fella .. blessings your way

1 person likes this

large.5a7724bc53e6a_2018-02-0415_17_51.jpg

B-line about 6 weeks.

This plant was neglected to the max but still producing the goods. Fed on growers ark one part feed for soft water.

What else can I say but cant wait to smoke her.

8 people like this

On 7/12/2016 at 6:33 AM, Joolz said:

I posted this a while ago in Oldtimer1's original thread but it got lost amongst the other posts so I'll start a new topic for those interested who may have missed it

I have available a limited number of packs of Oldtimes and B-Line seeds

They are priced at £60 for 10 seeds

please pm me if you are interested in purchasing either or both :yinyang:

I know this thread is old but are there any chance of getting some oldtimer beans again ?