Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geordiejames420

Changing light times?

So in the first 3 days of flower my timer was set in 24/7 and caught it after 3 hours so first times were;

7:30pm on-7:30 am off, caught it at 10:38ish something like that anyway I changed it to 11-11 and Everything is going fine it's just its abit of a chore doing things so late at stupid times and what not plus it's cheaper electric for me 12:30-7:30 on economy 7 anyway my question is;

Can I just turn them off at 7:30am today give that would have give them a 8 1/2 hour day and would revert my times but would it cause any drastic harm 3 weeks into flower?

A quick reply would be lovely if not I could do it tommorow but the sooner the better imo :)

Many thanks james

From what I've read it shouldn't be a problem giving them longer nights, it can mess with things if you extend the day time or shorten the night. Plants recognise the season by length of night rather than the length of day.

Again its only what I've read on here so I can't be certain.

3 people like this

I think your get away with it as stated above your not extending daytime so it shouldn't Stress them too much .

Iv mess with hours a few times in flower(worst than what your planning) and got away with no problems at all :)

2 people like this

I think your get away with it as stated above your not extending daytime so it shouldn't Stress them too much .

Iv mess with hours a few times in flower(worst than what your planning) and got away with no problems at all :)

Thanks dude hopefully all goes well :) you too @@Kroost cheers bud

1 person likes this