Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

organiccheeseman

Ankylosing Spondylitis

27 posts in this topic

i find that having  one joint in the evening helps settle the pain ... not  stop it,  but DEFINATLY  ease it down and helps  with sleep too ..

@Breezus - Hello bud .

Sorry to hear your daughter has it at such an early age , I'm currently tucked up in bed having an episode after doing to much over last few days.

I don't make the caps I'm lucky enough to have a very good friend who helps me out , he makes 2 different strength caps for me and makes them in the smallest caps as I have a shit gag reflex.

100mg caps and 50mg caps , oil mixed with 10% coconut oil and 10% letchin of sunflower to aid in absorption.

they really do help me , I also have fibromyalgia and IBD so when I have a flare up they all go haywire .

I hope your daughter finds relief mate :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

@FARMER G

Many thanks mate, I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible. Really appreciate the info , I make oil anyway so I'll follow those dosages to start .

I sincerely hope you're feeling better soon , best wishes to you and yours for the holidays bud .

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

@Breezus Thank you and you too :yinyang:

Farmer

2 people like this

On 21/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, vortex said:

candida

Seen this a few times, an unfortunate name for a strain lol 

Candida is the most common type of yeast infection found in the mouth

1 person likes this

I did think of that too @ratdog !

Farmer

1 person likes this

lol   the only yeast i want in my mouth ...  has allready been brewed in beer  haha 

On 22/12/2017 at 3:11 PM, FARMER G said:

I have this and inject humira to help although I don't think it does that much , I am up for review with it very shortly...

Canna can help it with capsules etc , some smoke helps it some doesn't I always find it very mood dependent.

I'm a young man in mid 30's and have a few other things on going , capsules do help me out though but sometimes can leave you not doing much through out the day but they help with ease of pain defiantly , makes holding a job down hard a lost mine only 3 weeks back but just have to roll with the punches . 

Farmer

How are you getting on with the humira buddy? I’ve just changed over from humira to infliximab. It’s bloody amazing!!  results over night. Ask your rheumatologist about it. 

@crticalcontent - Hi mate , I stopped the humira a couple months back wasn' working and was making me feel like shite I bloody hate pharmaceutical shite these biological injections are mad.

I was at the rheumatologist today as it goes well my nurse...they are trying me on Cosentyx (secukinumab) but I'm awaiting on possible surgery on a shoulder injury that hasn't healed so just waiting to see...

Glad you have found some relief mate I shall bare the name in mind next time I go see my rheumatologist :yinyang:

Farmer

1 person likes this

@FARMER G yeh mate their a bit of a scary doo! The one I’m on at the moment is a bloody drip in hospital which takes hours a time. I really hope it works for you mate best of luck

1 person likes this

@crticalcontent - Yea I was reading about your one after your post earlier do you take the metatoxtrate (sp) also ? I have weekly injections for a month then one a month there after.

Farmer 

1 hour ago, FARMER G said:

@crticalcontent - Yea I was reading about your one after your post earlier do you take the metatoxtrate (sp) also ? I have weekly injections for a month then one a month there after.

Farmer 

Yeh I had a read about it your one too 

lol 

No mate I’m just taking that on it’s own at the minute. I’ve had intolerance issues with methotrexate, both tablets and jabs. The humira worked well but started getting nose bleeds and hair loss stomach cramps too so a knocked it on the head. This one though has been pretty amazing in terms of results. I got a polyathropothy with spondylitis. I walked in their to get treated on crutches, swollen foot and knees. Next morning it was gone mate. Like a spring chicken I was! Couldn’t believe it. Think it’s just a case of finding what’s right for you.