Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrmashup

outdoor grow
Greenhouse vs Grow tent? & related questions.

So, I've currently got a CBD Therapy grow going on in a 1 x 1 x 2 metre tent, which is going nicely. However, I now have the availability of a greenhouse in which to try a few grows in. I put a Therapy Clone in there last week & after just checking on her she looks really healthy indeed, like she's loving it in there!!

I guess that now, in the UK at least, is the best time to be getting your pre-established plants outdoors if you can. I read somewhere that early June is the ideal time to get your plants outside & that once the summer solstice passes on the 20th June (which is in a few days time!!) the plants will naturally start entering the flowering stage. Is this so, even if I only just put the plant out in the greenhouse last week?

I put a couple of new strains into seed a month or so ago and I'm currently vegging them in my holding tent with the intention of transferring them into my flowering tent once the CBD Therapy that's currently in there has been harvested, but now, based on seeing how the Therapy clone is taking to the greenhouse, and the natural, full spectrum light, I am wondering whether I'd be better served transferring these new strains into the greenhouse asap, ultimately looking to harvest sometime around mid October. What do you think fellas, what would be your advice on where to put my currently vegging strains now that I have a greenhouse available?

The new strains that I'm asking your advice on regarding the growing environment are all Sativa dominant strains, all 75-25% Sativa's; Super Silver Haze, CBD Mango Haze & Strawberry Sour Diesel.

Edited by mrmashup

Give it a go! Just keep the airflow up in there and ventilation. Will you be doing pots or straight into ground?

Hi there, whilst i´ve no personal experience with these varieties i would reckon the 2 hazes would finish more end of Oct start of Nov.

The ssd is perhaps more likely to finish mid oct.

The bud density will be a lot better under lights, especially with the hazes.

But the greenhouse gives you more "natural" weed (and perhaps a nicer high) and you can harvest stuff into Nov.

Its a tricky decision...