Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bud Wiser

'Fine wine' status for weed, well overdue methinks ...

17 posts in this topic

With so many varieties, flavours, producers, growers, and a shit load of other permutations, I think cannabis has finally arrived as a 'fine weed' player in the world of the connoisseur.

Soon, my friends, prohibition will be a thing of the past, and the market will be peppered with 'fine weed' labels at auction in Christies for thousands ... "oh, yes, 2016 was such an excellent vintage, ...!" they'll be saying.

Anyone here smoked a 'banana bubblegum' spliff? ... nor me, but I'm told it tastes like a cross between a Bazooka Joe and a monkey's arsehole ..... could be a sought-after flavour in years to come, like truffles.

Anyway, thought I'd get in quick with my own labelling system ... you could be paying a fortune for these one day at auction !!!

Fine Labels

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:
6 people like this

According to the police and the gutter press you only need one label:

SKUNK

:headpain:

4 people like this

@@Boojum

Funny!

Let's stink 'em out ... the tide's turning my friend, we'll soon have Ganja Masterchef on the beeb!

I can see it now, Greg wallace cumming in his pants over a Chocolate Kush pudding ...... :yahoo:

2 people like this

Will Vanilla Kush Be labelled as tasting as near to a beavers arse as you could possibly get lol

1 person likes this

Soon, my friends, prohibition will be a thing of the past

Tenner says it ain`t in the next ten years

6 people like this

Would love to see the label for "Deep Shag" from femaleseeds lol

it just shows how much big pharma stand to lose if people start medicating for free and getting healthier r, its obviously more than what the tax from legal weed would be else it would already be legal

1 person likes this

Big pharma makes trillions from regular non cannabis medicine the revenue from cannabis based medicine is negligible, also pharma companies wouldn't receive any revenue from a cannabis tax because tax goes to the government, there is no conspiracy by pharma companies to keep prohibition in place, their involvement in cannabis medicine is purely a business move to get in on the market during

changing attitudes and laws around the world and also helps the government pretend they have addressed the medical cannabis issue

and need not do anything else.

2 people like this

you could replace the picture of one of the great Chateaux with a grow tent lol

I agree with you, a decade minimum. But they were never going to wake up tomorrow and go "sorry 'bout the last 50 years guys, but we've just had a rethink and you're now free to go and grow happy plants."
California's had medical weed dispensaries for over a decade, well before the current round of state legalisation, and as usual America leads and we follow. I'm sure that what we'll see is a similar framework appearing over here, with sentences and tarriffs for personal-use growing reduced to 'manageable' levels. By that I mean no jailtime.
They're losing the 'war on drugs'. British prisons are already bursting at the seams, with most inmates serving time for drug-related offences, and it's not the pharmaceuticals who are picking up the tab for that one is it? With countries like Portugal demonstrating that legalisation actually REDUCES drug use and drug-related crime, I'm sure we'll see a more liberal approach evolve here too. Eventually.
I'm sure it was Durham Police who openly stated last year that they were 'turning a blind eye' to small-scale personal-use growers. Not sure how that's working out for them up there, but I'd like to see more forces adopt the same attitude, and with such stretched resources I think they may have to.
Here you go ...

deepshag

Not what you were expecting? Well, I am Welsh !!!
1 person likes this

They're losing the 'war on drugs'

There never was a war on drugs mate, it is a war on your personal freedom

9 people like this

There never was a war on drugs mate, it is a war on your personal freedom

And scapegoated the black man and his evil jazz.

HAHA nice surprise there @@Bud Wiser love it!

2 people like this

Will Vanilla Kush Be labelled as tasting as near to a beavers arse as you could possibly get lol

Only if you end up with a shite phenotype...and the odds are high admittedly. But the pheno i'm growing from a donated cut is not only very nice to smoke, but is one of the hardest htiing strains i've ever grown. I find it hard to believe myself, coming from BF.

1 person likes this

Bumping this as I wonder how many others on here are like me with and ever growing collection of small jars of lots of different strains - mine are all outdoor and go back to 2013.  The drawer they're in is like a miniature horizontal shelf in a dispensary or coffee shop.  I think I have about 16 strains from near pure sativas to near pure indicas and lots of flavours to get stuck into. I'm a light vaper and rare joint smoker - like wine connoisseurs not usually being heavy drinkers, I like to enjoy herb for the smell, taste, high quality and memories of the plant in the outdoors and the work that went in.  I personally think that cannabis has the potential to become very much more a collectors and connoisseur's thing though I imagine there are plenty of others like me who are already there, just in the closet with it so to speak - literally and metaphorically. Would love to hear of others collections.  

1 person likes this

ok the theory behind wine classification is a good idea but it really isnt a good idea ..the wine industry is one of the most corrupt there is ..ive known wine manufactuers to fund new magazines simply to basically advertise freely and to block opponents ..its  a dirty business truly ..but and it s abig but ..if the weeds good ,the wweed industry would be the last to know ..if a wine has to be advertised then it doesnt have the legs to make it naturally ..take chateau neuf du pape ..weve all heard of it but not all are good wines ..way too many variables to make that wine the same every year ..same goes for weed ..how on earth can the weed industry claim to have or try to make a system that vectors in terroir .appelation de controllee style measures to ensure quality across the batch ..quite simply it cant ..this is just canna venturers such as franky canoli trying to create a system we will all bbuy into and ultimately it wont make a difference ..because we all have different palates and taste buds ...btw i find wweed ive stored away all over the place ..i guess its a collection its just i dont know whats in the collection or when i forgot about it ..