Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*DJ*

have wychwood done it again?

22 posts in this topic

I just have to make up my two carp rods and whichever I choose to do a bit of perch fishing with :)

Baits all ready, gear is all ready the lads are all ready........... can't fookin wait :)

My PB is 20lb 2oz, anything over that and I will be a happy little monkey :)

Vill

1 person likes this

good luck vil hope you have a great few days mate, your be in the 30lb club time you get back, given a touch of luck, fair weather and a few fish in ya swim! ;)

dj..

1 person likes this

Good luck @The Villain, I like this muggy, thundery weather, you'll have a few I reckon!

still not bought the rods, there was a wait for them in a few places, so, lol bought myself a hgun brollie/ovewrap instead with the money, iv never been a good waiter, il get them next month, anyways, cradles? fellas telling me mats are old hat, I need a cradle? hes showing me £50/£60£70-£120 outings, after I scrapped my jaw off the floor, swore, swore some more, then sat in front of a large fan for a bit. to compose myself for battle, the price of one was £40, so iv gone in with a £30 offer, he says no, £35, I put in a cheeky £32.50 bid, plus the handful of ledger weights and slow sinkers I was holding, we ended up at £35 again, im not sure if it was a bargain or not but I felt like david Dickinson walking out of that shop. lol

dj...

Sounds like u did ok dj what make cradle is it?

1 person likes this

leeda. I know there no the best, but it seems sturdy enough, feck paying those prices for something I cant get on with, il give it a go, if there any good, il get a better one, looks smart either way! lol

dj...

As long as it does the job n keep them safe bud