Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gb1

It's not FLAT Mr Chang!

160 posts in this topic

@vince noir rock n roll star Mrs C has one of them coolpix. While the zoom is incredible for a point and click, what is it about them that flat earthers use to prove a point?

the whole curve thing @cambium ...theres a maths equation thats cited to work out the curvature of the earth ..

sorry to post this ..

with nikon zoom it disproves the mathematics ..the arguement ensuing is how does a lens change the way a curve works ..light refraction no ..so how can a zoom see over the curve ..is it gravity and light waves (they say no because of the gravity arguement it being a supposition that they say cannot be proven )

@vince noir rock n roll star I don't really want to get into it, I'm just saying this because I have used the camera quite a bit. The video you posted doesn't prove that the camera can see over the curve, or that were on a flat earth. What it does prove is that with no zoom the camera doesn't have the resolution to pick out objects on the far horizon. 

1 person likes this

So light doesn't curve, dam!

25 minutes ago, Cambium said:

@vince noir rock n roll star I don't really want to get into it, I'm just saying this because I have used the camera quite a bit. The video you posted doesn't prove that the camera can see over the curve, or that were on a flat earth. What it does prove is that with no zoom the camera doesn't have the resolution to pick out objects on the far horizon. 

what it is sposed to show is that if you use the maths ..then in theory you cant see as far as you can ,the nikon disproves the curve to them ..they aint worked out all its doing is seeing beyond their persepective ..i think ..im not getting into it its crazy and theres ufo stuff i can look at to lose me mind ..its round ..thats it ..done .

26220054_988123511337045_429728021561106

1 person likes this

i should show that to my aussie friend mara in the outback ..she`d tear em a new hole for that lol .

again im not going to totally poo poo it ..there is some truth that quite a few folk never made it to australia ..but cmon .....australia dont exist ...ahahahhahhahahaha  that came from someone who has flooded the conspiracy forum this year ..

i can prove its round with ease ..see the shadow of the frame 

DTh6bW4X4AAqG3w.jpg

3 people like this

Does anyone think this is Mr Chang? lol

large.5b080fbf99d72_mrchang.jpg

2 people like this

Globeheads lol:yep:

1 person likes this