Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gb1

It's not FLAT Mr Chang!

160 posts in this topic

Pretty weird that all those explorers managed to miss it though.. I mean, its appears to be quite a big hole. Not sure how all those folks travelling to the North Pole managed to miss a hole the size if the UK.. I mean surely one of them would have got slightly curious and taken a selfie or something.

GV.

2 people like this

That looks more like a big gap in a cloud system, the second pic seems to show pyramids and I'm just not going there, and Admiral Byrd's notorious diaries were faked.

I stopped reading after this part

"The “devastating” pictures are said to support the bizarre theory the planet’s core is actually hollow – and there is another world hidden inside."

The only thing hollow is the heads of the tinfoil hat brigade that lap this kind of nonsense up.

Edited by Qwertz
10 people like this

Would be wonderful if it were true though eh? I want to live somewhere else. :D

Wonder if their weed grows upside down or inside out down there.

just like to point out that 'we' don't know what is under our feet. The furthest the human race has made it down is what? about 10km? That is barely scratching the surface in planetary terms.

ALL eventualities are possible although some more probable than other.

Edited by Virgeels

just like to point out that 'we' don't know what is under our feet. The furthest the human race has made it down is what? about 10km? That is barely scratching the surface in planetary terms.

ALL eventualities are possible although some more probable than other.

I'm sensing you're a stern believer in the Russels teapot anology. If so, thanks for making me laugh.

3 people like this

They claim the US Government is covering up the secret hole – a theory they say is supported by the fact aircraft are blocked from flying over the North Pole .

:g:

Aircraft can't over it for any reason except they get lost over the North or South pole. Using a traditional inertial navigation system of gyro's and accelerometers means that at the north pole every direction is south, and reciprocally at the south pole every direction is north, which from a trying to steer an aircraft perspective ain't so good...

Modern aircraft can fly over the north pole from a capability point of view and I'm pretty sure are not banned at all, but even they still don't know where or which way they are pointing, its only on the exit from the true north or south pole axis can a modern aircraft then recalculate using some wander angle correction algorithm. Previously they would just have a completely confused inertial navigation platform that didn't know up from down or left from right, which again isn't good being as that is generally the primary bit of kit which conveys attitude, heading, present position to all the other bits of gear which depend on it, including the pilots displays.. GPS has helped massively to mitigate this limitation.

Polar explorer Admiral Richard E Bird wrote in his diaries that he had entered inner Earth and travelled 1700 miles among mountains, lakes, vegetation and animal life.

He also apparently found thriving civilisations on his 1920s trips and was once “attacked by flying saucers that burst out of the ocean and wiped out half of his fleet”.

Sounds very much like he enjoyed his "trips" lol

Edited by iamafunkimunki
6 people like this

I like the centre of the earth being a tiny black hole theory personally. Whatever floats your boat man.

I think I'll stick with the ould molten nickel and iron theory for the moment tbh... :v:

4 people like this

I like the centre of the earth being a tiny black hole theory personally. Whatever floats your boat man.

For a second there I thought you were going tyo say "yes I do believe the earth to be hollow, and indeed there is woolly mamoths roaming the earth under our feets, laughing at the crazy people above the ground (in woolly mamoth language, obviously)".

:P

Edited by Qwertz
1 person likes this

i believe that ive never seen the earth from space myself only in some pictures, my belief is that i dont know what to believe and thats as far as it goes, people use to laugh at folks that said the earth was round and now they laugh at folks who say it is flat. just because a theory is wacky doesnt mean i dismiss it outright however improbable

2 people like this

Wellconsidering the earths crust is between 30-50 Kms thick it`s a little more than scratching the surface, and you go down 10km and see how hot it gets

1 person likes this

Wellconsidering the earths crust is between 30-50 Kms thick it`s a little more than scratching the surface, and you go down 10km and see how hot it gets

That's because your getting closer to the sun in their sky and below your feet, duh...

Basic geography dude...

lol

Edited by iamafunkimunki
6 people like this

That's because your getting closer to the sun in their sky and below your feet, duh...

Basic geography dude...

lol

Shit, hadn`t factored the second sun! lol

4 people like this