Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenFarmer

RSO v stage 4 HCC (liver cancer)

48 posts in this topic

They work 100% in capsules. I've treated loads of folks this way. Capsules are designed to dissolve and they do within minutes whether ingested or used as suppositories

1 person likes this

was just adding another way is all. Sorry if it does not work for you.

I hear they take hours to dissolve. How would anyone know really. I think there was even a post on this site about that exact deal not working very well and its also why I posted an easier way.

cheers

hope this helps :)

1 person likes this

Cheers for the replies guys. First step is to use a carrier oil. No problems getting my head round the numbers and doing that. Will get caps ordered on Monday (would I be able to buy over counter at chemist?)

As for whether gel caps dissolve up the arse. One way to find out and I don't think I need to go into details?

1 person likes this

you can buy vegetable gel caps or gelatin caps at any health food store. remember to get the "00" size...if you can.

They are cheap. 8 bucks for 500 I think.

1 person likes this

You can get them off eBay too mate. There are a few sellers that clearly state the capsules are NOT from china. I use them.

As for these not dissolving, you have no worries at all mate. Within 40 seconds of being in luke warm water, the contents start to disperse from the capsule. Within 3 minutes, they have completely collapsed and sunk. Seeing as the adult human body is around 60% water, and the fact you will use them for what they are designed for, you have nothing to worry about.

Get going asap. Don't forget the supplements too. I'll go through my notes and find dosage for them.

I wish you the very best of luck my friend. I'll keep a check in here for updates from you and any other questions that you have :)

Edited by chewey
1 person likes this

Thanks guys. The support is really appreciated.

@

Hi mate. How critical is the sunflower lecithin? Could I get away with just coconut oil for my first lot. Not sure I can source lecithin locally or quickly.

Cheers

gf

1 person likes this

@

Hi mate. How critical is the sunflower lecithin? Could I get away with just coconut oil for my first lot. Not sure I can source lecithin locally or quickly.

Cheers

gf

It's much better to use it. The added lecithin will allow the oils to get absorbed quicker, and keep the high down and in turn, more cannabinoids will find attachment points . Remember, the higher you are, the less effective the meds will are.

Do whatever you can for now. Just coconut oil is better that raw CO but make sure you do get the lecithin when you can mate :)

1 person likes this

Thanks, will get some ordered of Internet. Have everything else in place for oil run today with coconut oil and caps.......wish me luck!

It's much better to use it. The added lecithin will allow the oils to get absorbed quicker, and keep the high down and in turn, more cannabinoids will find attachment points . Remember, the higher you are, the less effective the meds will are.

Do whatever you can for now. Just coconut oil is better that raw CO but make sure you do get the lecithin when you can mate :)

2 people like this

Thanks, will get some ordered of Internet. Have everything else in place for oil run today with coconut oil and caps.......wish me luck!

Best of luck mate :)

If you extract solvent, be sure to winterise, this will leave all the fats, waxes and chlorophyll behind. The colour will be golden after its strained. No green to be seen and clean as a whistle :)

Edited by chewey
1 person likes this

Cheers @ for all the help. I hear what you say about winterising; I really should freeze everything before extraction because I take out a fair amount of the wax, at least judging by colour of extract......but final oil is always golden and a good colour.

I managed the coconut infusion without problems. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier, really is very easy. Really glad I bough a "cap machine". Makes the process so easy and clean. Lecithin on order so will add some of that when it arrives.

Cheers and thanks for your help....really appreciated as I don't have too many options.

GF

2 people like this

Cheers @ for all the help. I hear what you say about winterising; I really should freeze everything before extraction because I take out a fair amount of the wax, at least judging by colour of extract......but final oil is always golden and a good colour.

I managed the coconut infusion without problems. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier, really is very easy. Really glad I bough a "cap machine". Makes the process so easy and clean. Lecithin on order so will add some of that when it arrives.

Cheers and thanks for your help....really appreciated as I don't have too many options.

GF

Glad to be of a little help..

Please keep us updated mate, we have everything crossed here at camp Chew :) Wishing the best of luck and don't forget the supplements mate! Vital for liver cancer...

1 person likes this

Hey Buddy,

How are you getting on?