Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinafem-Mark

4 new cbd strains growers needed for diaries.

80 posts in this topic

Just got my bubba kush thanks @@Dinafem-Mark

1 person likes this

I dont think I did justice the last time i put myself forward for something like this so I will dip out mark!

I'm still running dinachem in my latest grow and in september I will definitly be running up a full tent of dinafem auto's and keep a diary - I hope this redeems myself from my absence I just ran into issues offline. I'll defo be watching the diary's for these strains tho for sure!

1 person likes this

Watch out for an OG Kush CBD diary starting soon - I planted them in blocks this afternoon. :rockon:

3 people like this

Nice. Once I've gained a bit of experience with fully Veganic grows, I'll jump at opportunities like this, hope everyone involved smashes it. Well in @@Dinafem-Mark. Good luck!

1 person likes this

We will be looking forward to some high cbd grows of these new strains on uk420 :)

Thank you to all the members that have taken part :) and thank you for letting me know about the safe arrival of the seeds.

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

Amnesia CBD has landed cheers!

1 person likes this

Are the og kush cbd available to buy yet

1 person likes this

Are the og kush cbd available to buy yet

I believe they are Sultan!

1 person likes this

Im still waiting for mine fingers crossed they land this weekend because need to get somthing popped

3 people like this

Cheese CBD beamed down safely today thanks @@Dinafem-Mark, smoking 6 shoulders of pulled pork for a friend's wedding party this weekend but they'll be popping as soon as that's out of the way

3 people like this

Still nothing here yet hopefully next couple days posty will bring me my prezzy

2 people like this

I think maybe 3 were done later last week. I think by Monday all will have them :)

Thanks for letting me know about the safe arrival of the seeds :) and we can not wait to see some high cbd grows going with these new strains on uk420 :)

All the best

D-M.

4 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark my OG Kush CBD arrived safely today.

I'll be starting them once the PAK's are down.

Many thanks

Wizard :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Bubba Kush CBD in da house and ready to go for the run after expo Mark....looking forward to it :)

3 people like this

@@stonerwizard @@botanics thanks for letting me know guys :)

Happy growing :bong:

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this