Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Owderb

Jan Porter RIP my friend

20 posts in this topic

Tricast were quality bits of kit. I had a Lovely stick float rod from them. Really quick action, hardwork if you hooked a decent chub or barbel. Locked up well quick ! For roach and dace though it was wicked. Many good match down Collingham way. That tide always caught me out. Bait boxes and all sorts getting swept away.

Give me a stick float and bit of maggot, hemp any day over commercial fisheries.

Just seen this, sad news. RIP Jan.

R.I.P Jan!!!

sadly missed........

Bit late to this.. always sad to lose someone. I never met the man in red but heard a lot about him. Talk to marsh pratley and ron buss when i see them down Orchid Lake but havent been since late last year, they hold a yearly Anglers Against Cancer event

http://anglersagainstcancer.co.uk

R.I.P.Jan. Never met him but watched him on the telly with Matt Hayes. Cancer is a wicked thing and always seems to target the best people.