Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
912GreenSkell

Cheapest Place in the UK to buy rapala's online?

27 posts in this topic

I've got a stash of brand new boxed Rapalas which I won't be using again. Are any of these any good?

Super Shad Rap SSR14

2 x X-Rap Jointed Shad XJS13

Glass Shad GSR7

Shad Rap SSR9

3 x Husky Jerk HJ12

Shogun Plugs Bastard

2 x Jointed Shad Rap JSR7

Skitter Walk SSW11

Original F11

Jointed Rapala J9

rapalas

I had all my fishing stuff nicked a few years ago and these were part of the package the insurance company sorted out. Unfortunately after I had surgery to my chest, neck and shoulder I can fish anymore. PM me. Neil

@@bearukc - Thanks so much for the offer, but all of the colours in the pics are available in north america. Sorry to hear you cant fish anymore due to your injury. I struggle with heavy pain when fishing, but i love it so i keep going despite my upper spine injury.

@@bearukc - Thanks so much for the offer, but all of the colours in the pics are available in north america. Sorry to hear you cant fish anymore due to your injury. I struggle with heavy pain when fishing, but i love it so i keep going despite my upper spine injury.

Cool. The picture is only half of them, there's 22 of them but some are very small bass/perch type lures.

Yeah, it's a bummer not being able to fish. I used to go exclusively for big pike (20lb +) and there's no way I can drag one in!

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

2 people like this

Cool. The picture is only half of them, there's 22 of them but some are very small bass/perch type lures.

Yeah, it's a bummer not being able to fish. I used to go exclusively for big pike (20lb +) and there's no way I can drag one in!

Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Thanks so much for your effort. Truly appreciated.

Ahh i was thinking you were in St catherine...oh so you have access to some great wilderness then being outside ottawa! Sweet. On a good day i do the same with my recurve(have to pick different spots on the target or i wreck too many arrows)

Rifles we shoot at longer range are .303 brit imperial, .308, 22-250, .17hmr. Not super long range(my buds range from the elevated skycabin is 300meters), but in the winter when we go to my bros cabin we shoot all the way out to a kilometer.

That kilometer range sounds decent mate,i have fired a .338 out to around 500 yards,i used to be ok at it,got a mosin nagant here,cheap as chips rifle but its got reputation and history.
1 person likes this

That kilometer range sounds decent mate,i have fired a .338 out to around 500 yards,i used to be ok at it,got a mosin nagant here,cheap as chips rifle but its got reputation and history.

Hey man...a good old rifle like a soviet mosin nagant is better quality than most rifles that are $1000+ made these days. I considered buying a 7.62X54r Russian sniper rifle, but ammo is so darn hard to find and pricey. I have an old brit imperial Lee Enfield Mark 5 No.4 .303 and that gun is excellent on accuracy and built very well. Mine is a fairly rare model with dual flip peep sights(250 and 500meter). Even though its a canadian issue gun, it has a US stamp on it from when canada supplied arms to the US at the end of the war. I have a buddy that has an insane military arms collection, even has a light machine gun from the japanese (disarmed of course..iirc its a Type 99 LMG), and a german panzerfaust!

Me i want a .50cal sniper rifle, but prices are just too high for my blood.

At my bro's cabin we could go much further than 1km if we wanted to. The cabin is over 15km from a small town by boat. Got to love the extreme north(cabin is around 12 hours northwest of you)

Edited by 912GreenSkell
1 person likes this

I thrive shooting iron sights at mid to long range. With the ppsh .22lr i hit a 1 footX1foot metal target at 150 yards 7 out of 10 shots on the average. Not bad for a 22lr! Oh and clay pigeons...love pigeon shooting!! So fun and challenging! Ground rabbit clays are a blast and great snap shooting practice!

Edited by 912GreenSkell
1 person likes this

OH yeah...always wanted to shoot a .338 laupa. One of the few calibers i have yet to fire.

1 person likes this

Your mates got a panzerfauste?Its an anti-tank weapon.Yes mate the .338 was an L115 lapua,beautiful weapon to shoot.

1 person likes this

Your mates got a panzerfauste?Its an anti-tank weapon.Yes mate the .338 was an L115 lapua,beautiful weapon to shoot.

haha i know right? Its pretty damn awesome!! Obviously it has been decommissioned and will not fire, but what a cool piece of weapon history! He actually has several decommissioned explosive rigs. The pazerfauste is cool, but the type 99 lmg is freaking sweet. That buddy has a massive collection of militaria and military guns, very cool stuff.

1 person likes this

haha i know right? Its pretty damn awesome!! Obviously it has been decommissioned and will not fire, but what a cool piece of weapon history! He actually has several decommissioned explosive rigs. The pazerfauste is cool, but the type 99 lmg is freaking sweet. That buddy has a massive collection of militaria and military guns, very cool stuff.

Sounds a very interesting guy,he should have been on paul shulls "The weapon hunter" show.

1 person likes this

Sounds a very interesting guy,he should have been on paul shulls "The weapon hunter" show.

Not familiar with the show, but it sounds awesome and i would love to watch it!!

1 person likes this