Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

@@samhigh coming on nicely

I'm liking the sound of 8 weeks as everything I have grown for a while is 10+ weekers

Wizard :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

@@stonerwizard, thanks brother.

some of the guys have reported longer flowering phenos, I think you have this one its the faster vegging with the huge fans bigger than your hand, my other phenol which I think you have is slower vegging but branches better, I think she is more on the bubba side of the family.

2 people like this

pak single and topped

pak a tale of two methods

6 people like this

I think your right mate 8.5 weeks maybe 9 (63days) :)

I thought they were a couple of weeks behind each other :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

I was expecting to take them to 9 weeks to be honest so fits in nicely with everything else in the tent.

1 person likes this

mark the single cola one is on day 38 and the topped one is on day 24 of flower.

2 people like this

Thanks for the info mate very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

@@stonerwizard from the grows I've seen 63 days or 9 weeks is about typical for the pak :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark I wanted to do one of each to compare yield, I topped the slower vegging pak because it branches better I think its more bubba. the single cola phenol is developing a nice cola and the secondary buds are gonna be dense. I may run my clones all single cola to fit a few more in, and just run a perpetual pak grow and occasionally slide another strain in, nice to have a little variety lol

3 people like this

Always good to have some variety and will give you a good idea on which method will work best for you when you run this strain again :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

pak clones

pak clones

my apologies guys reading through the thread I never updated the clones .i have two different phenos of pak in flower so I kept the best clone from each phenol. now after I try the two in flower if I like on better ive got it, but I have a suspicion that I may like both, lol

they rooted in about ten days, and they are now about 10inches tall. there under a t-5.

Edited by samhigh
6 people like this

Thanks for the update on the baby pak brother I know it has been a tough time with famiky issues :)

Glad things are somewhat getting back to normal and thank you for the cutting update nice to see the next generation getting ready :)

What we like to see crop down new one in :)

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

pak day 43

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the support through a tough time brother.

single cola pak at 43 days of flower topped pak next to it at 29 days.

I have light envy this girl puts out a nice cola cant wait to see some of you guys pak with the 600 and 1000 watt lights,

@stonerwizard your gonna have some fat colas with your veg, and then theres that smell lol

Edited by samhigh
6 people like this

@@samhigh looking good. Yeah mine are under 600w MH for the moment but they will be under 400v 600w next and hopefully a 400w MH, if not another 600w 400v lol

Think I'm gonna have to look at support lol

3 people like this

No problem what so ever brother it is only some thing you would do for myself :). We have known each other a very long time. You ever need me just fire a pm :)

Now onto the pak. Your making me jealous lol mine by @@noddy won't be done until maybe October. She is such a unique girl and yes under 600-1000w hps they will be big girls :)

All the best brother and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

3 people like this

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for all you do for all of us brother, above and beyond is an understatement.

being an indica lover, im really enjoying growing the pak, and from all the reports the guys have put out I cant wait to try it, and the smell is wonderful tropical fruit. so far she's everything you said she would be.

thanks brother

3 people like this