Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

yes mark I have one topped and tied down and one single cola, to compare yield, I do have two phenos.

the ugly duckling turns into a swan brother, shes a beautiful indica cant wait to try her.

You know I've tried quite a few strains from many different breeders over the years and the pak is definitely a top 5 strain :)

Like you said she's a ugly duckling that turns into a beautiful Swan :) love the analogy ;)

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

mark that is a hell of a recommendation for the pak I cant imagine how many strains you have tried over the years. if you look back at my veg pics in this thread I thought she looked great. I have had a few runts and mutant plants that turned out to be the best of the grow and some real

pretty plants that turned out not so good.

how many phenos are there in the pak?

3 people like this

Yeah would be great to do a bit of pheno spotting lol although in veg mine look very similar

Wizard :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Beautiful job Sam.

N

2 people like this

pak 30 days

pak 30 days

single cola pak about 30 days of flower first pic is the top second is the bottom.
6 people like this

@@samhigh look great

2 people like this

Nice mate, any colours coming through yet?

1 person likes this

Your at the half way stage brother. Now they will start to stack on the weight and should start getting some very unique aromas :)

Looking great brother :) hit me up of you need a chat :)

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

cocomonkey its hard to tell with the color in the hps but I am going take her out Friday for a 5 week update.

mark it starts about the 3rd week of flower and continuously has gotten stronger, you will want to sit in the flower room and just smell it. tropical fruit aroma and if you touch a bud it really does smell like fresh cut pineapples. really impressed with trich production getting frosty, some pistils are starting to turn so 56-60 days look spot on for this phenol.

4 people like this

pak35 days of flower

pak35 days of flower

pak 35 days of flpwer

pak 35 days of flower, starting to see a little color. really impressed by the trich production so far,thebottom buds look like there gonna fatten up nice. smells are amazing. I know why single colas are preferred growing the pak its gonna be fat.

Edited by samhigh
6 people like this

Looking beautiful mate

3 people like this

Looking Good Sam, how long are you going to go?

N

1 person likes this

topped pak 21 days of flower

topped pak 21 days of flower

nohib it looks like a true 8 weaker, pistils are turning already at day 35.
4 people like this

Are your PAK 2 week apart mate?

Loving the structure of pak1 and the crystal content looks great. Pak2 looks much more bushy?

I agree yes 8 weeks but I would definitely check trichome color and development to pick optimal harvest window :)

So far things are looking great.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

there two weeks apart mark, and the topped one is tied down. I have a scope but it looks like a 56-60 day phenol. so far easy strain to work with.

2 people like this