Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

Great report Sam :guitar:

A couple of good pointers there on growing her, which I'm finding out as I go along.

She does take the feed well, not that I've overdone it but there's no burnt tips on her when there is slightly on my others.

You looking forward to growing the Purps#1 mate?

2 people like this

1 minute ago, jadenugs said:

Great report Sam :guitar:

A couple of good pointers there on growing her, which I'm finding out as I go along.

She does take the feed well, not that I've overdone it but there's no burnt tips on her when there is slightly on my others.

You looking forward to growing the Purps#1 mate?

hell yeah, and the purple moby this should really help with veg time. i think in a few months you may be going to pak anonymous with me lol any way i can help just ask brother. ok i will admit it im a pak monster :skin_up:

1 person likes this

I had a feeling they'd crossed the pak to help speed up the veg time. Wouldn't mind trying the purps in the future but I'm really looking forward to this Pak first, read a few good words including yours :)

Haha pak anonymous here we come lol I'd have never guessed you were a Pak monster :wassnnme:

2 people like this

When this strain first came out I immediately thought about my old friend across the pond as I know you love your hard hitting indica strains and to get you approval let me know we were onto a winner :yep:

Thank you for doing such a nice write up and great to read that our pak has become a firm favourite  :yep:

I think you are going to love our new Purps#1 due to the heavy leaning indica side and our purple Moby dick could give a more energetic sativa high  :yep:

I'll get both strains sent over asap and again thank you for the write up on our pak and I hope you keep her around for many years to come  :bong:

Thanks old friend  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'll get both strains sent over asap and again thank you for the write up on our pak and I hope you keep her around for many years to come  :bong:

no worries mate, i hear your a good guy lol as far as the pak goes they will have to pry it from my cold stiff hands. yeah these sound like the perfect compliment to one another purps and purp moby. glad your feeling better brother that flu kicked your ass eh.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

glad your feeling better brother that flu kicked your ass eh.

It sure did brother. Never been hit that hard with the flu but glad to be back semi normal lol

I knew pak would be around you for many years but I suspect The Purps#1 could rival this :yep: Time will tell and I'll get some your way asap ;)

Thanks brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this