Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

I have been posting my pak vegging in my big kush diary, but I thinkthey need a thread of there own.

pak is in happy frog organic soil being feed with green planet medi-one

will be vegging a while longer, not much stretch with the pack from what I read and other members who have grown her report she may double at max. there are now vegging under t-5 lighting.

everyone is welcome to stop in, all comments are welcome good or bad the feedback is always welcomed.

a big thanks to mark at dinafem for allowing me the opportunity to grow the pak. thanks bro

sam

4 people like this

DSC01893

pak 28 days veg

pak28 days of veg the one on the right is 12 inches tall and the one on the left is 8 inches tall. beautiful indica structure huge fan leaves.
10 people like this

@@samhigh

I'll be following along Sam ;) Looking nice too, really squat :yep:

3 people like this

@@samhigh looking the picture of health matey. Going to plonk myself in the corner for this one

Happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

2 people like this

@@samhigh lookig nice buddy the pak is a great variety fro dinafem it keeps stretch to minimum with some nice dense nugs will be following to see how she turns out T.O.B

2 people like this

looking the picture of health mate, good luck with them! i cant wait to try my pak, i hope theyre worth the slow veg only time will tell. ive heard people mention blackberry flavour sounds good to me , im sick of cheese cheese fucking cheese, need some new flavours in my life

2 people like this

thanks guys, I think im going to flower them single cola, I think the longer veg has some advantages flowering a more mature plant and should be nice to clone. if anyone has cloned the pak would love to hear how she did ?

4 people like this

thanks guys, I think im going to flower them single cola, I think the longer veg has some advantages flowering a more mature plant and should be nice to clone. if anyone has cloned the pak would love to hear how she did ?

ill have to let u know ina few days , got ten or so rooting atm

4 people like this

thanks hashmaster3000 let us know how they turn out for ya, just about ready to take a few myself.

3 people like this

I cloned both of mine both rooted in 10 days

5 people like this

Plants are looking really good, I found tieing the top down increased the branching lower down.

3 people like this

thanks highburyway rooted in 10 days very nice. I could see were some lst would help it branch out faster, she has nice structure to her nice fat stalk tight nodes and fat fan leaves I think she will be worth waiting on.

highburyway what was your method of cloning?

Edited by samhigh
3 people like this

I just copied Tony Montana guide, I put my jiffys in a small pot then put them in a sandwich bag.

2 people like this

Your going to love the pak mate. Yes she is a very slow vegging strain and yes the stretch during bloom phase is not very bad at all. The end product is some of the best I've come across so worth the extra bit of veg time Imo

Thank you brother for starting a seperate diary for the pak. Quite a few uk420 members have grown the ladies out and not had 1 bad report :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated :bong:

Stay safe brother

D-M.

3 people like this

topped pak

ok guys topped the smaller pak and removed top two fans, lets see if those bottoms come up.

the bigger pak went to flower with the big kush, I measured her at 16 inches so I will measure after stretch. she is loving the hps

took two clones off each plant, put them in a diy bubble cloner, ill post the results.

sam
8 people like this