Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theoregonian

Moonrocks

27 posts in this topic

So my oldest son was telling me about Moonrocks. Never heard of them so he should me.

Basically you take ripe cured Nugs of the diggity dank, coat them in BHO then roll them in Kief made from some other icky sticky.

He said he first tried them in Washington state and got a few more from a dispensary in Cali.

So the first time it was Pineapple Punch dipped in BHO made from some Humbolt Indo with a beautiful sweet fruity pine taste and smooth finish, dipped in Kief from a blackberry mama Thai hybrid. then he showed me a vid they look so crusty so tasty, all those flavours fruity resinous pine sweet Indo.

I was also thinking on my mrs some high CBD nugs dipped in BHO dipped in high CBD strain kief.

Has anyone one tried this, got any tips, before I go wrecking any choice nugs, I would love to hear experiences tips hints.

I have a wicked vacuum sealer with jar feature so I can purge, and purge again, zero atmosphere should turn any moisture into vapour, and in theory draw resin to the surface as the water escapes due to the lack of atmosphere. Any thoughts?

2 people like this

I'v seen pictures of moonrocks before. They look nice and marketable but I can't imagine why you'd want to make them for yourself.

3 people like this

@@theoregonian not heard of this either but sounds great to me! :oldtoker: Fly me to the moon! :)

3 people like this

Smoking em must be a ball ache!? :lookaround:

8 people like this

Think they for use with a bong/vape irc... Be a fiddle rolling a joint... :oldtoker:

That's what I thought looks great but that aint coming out no grinders lol ....i think id prefer to taste mine separate but I would like to try it and see :)

2 people like this

A good way is to put oil on paper then add weed/hash/sift preferably all 3.. Then roll it ,snake some oil round outside of joint,roll in sift. This works well and is a killer smoke..

gallery_30024_10939_128772.jpg

:oldtoker:

There's a fb page full of moonrocks,they look amazing :)

1 person likes this

personally I only ever go for the Kurupt brand moonrocks , the original and best !

3 people like this

A good way is to put oil on paper then add weed/hash/sift preferably all 3.. Then roll it ,snake some oil round outside of joint,roll in sift. This works well and is a killer smoke..

I normally put on inside though I surpose as you toke It it all still funnels through :)

E2a ohh it was extra you got oil inside aswel ... Making the most of a rizla there lol

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
1 person likes this

personally I only ever go for the Kurupt brand moonrocks , the original and best !

Naaaa! Homemade surely best :)

1 person likes this

Instant fan of this idea :oldtoker::clown:

Sounds like they might clog the ol grinder up a tad. What do you do with them once theyve been made

I am on it now my mouth is watering, my son says they are wicked if the flavours compliment. He mainly Vapes. He has been Spoiled rotten. He went out to California and stayed with his aunt Tammi and Uncle she has MS and he has a medical card so he was hitting the dispensary trying everything. Then he went to work in Utah but one of his mates family lived in Washington and another was from Colorado so every chance he got he would catch a ride to either to indulge. When he came back to the UK he was just heartbroken and disgusted with what he could get. So I asked my grow buddy if I could put down a couple plants for my kid. My mate is a big fan of white widow, or shark shock, he is pretty old school with his taste. I grew up near Humbolt Mendicino and Trinity the emerald triangle so I have been spoiled from an early age. Since the legalization and because I travel loads for work I have been further spoiled by medical grade from dispensaries, and licensed shops. My step mom got cancer a few years back fraught it off and decided to start on the chocolate now she vapes it. Love her to bits had her first ever toke at 67, she can't smoke but she loves the vape and chocolate. Dispensary Chocolate I can't eat more than one piece or I am only able to crawl places. I have seen her take down a whole bar and just smile, love her to bits what a trooper.

There's a fb page full of moonrocks,they look amazing :)

3 people like this

Sounds like they might clog the ol grinder up a tad. What do you do with them once theyve been made

My kid says roasts up beautiful in glass, just break of a little bit and roast it slow, he has also done it like dabs says it works pretty well but he said best results is vape medium heat.

Well I have done it now to a few leaving them to cure to a nice crusty nug. Will see my lad Sunday night and report back results. Its always goos when your kids can teach you a thing or 2. Growing up on the 70's near the emerald triangle I thought I had seen it all tried it all. Legalization has brought loads new strains and ways to process and cure. It's brilliant.

3 people like this