Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inspiration101

Crystal Candy, Killer Kush, Green Poison, Sweet Cheese in Wilma's

65 posts in this topic

Hi all !

My 10th grow, with the aid of the forum, my 6th with Sweet Seeds goodies.

I have upgraded my setup a little. There are now two lights in the tent, squeezed in with the carbon filter, the fan is now outside the tent, the air cooled hoods are identical and I have hooked it all up in one long line across the tent with jubilee clips and 6" ducting, I am also using yo-yos for easy rising and lowering of the lot.

New bulbs also, identical, got two blue omega bulbs 600w and two red for flowering later.

New airstone in each Wilma 4 pot and hooked up to a timer to blast out for 15m every 6h.

Currently the plan is to grow just 8 plants, 4 Crystal Candy on the left Wilma, then 2 Killer Kush and one of both Green Poison and Sweet Cheese in the other Wilma. I am hoping to find a mother I can clone and keep for a few runs - we will see !

Almost all of the plants rose on Easter Monday, putting the plants at two weeks old tomorrow. They have just been rooting up in their little root riots and then in some coco in a small plant pot - Today I put them in their Wilma's, and the ones I am not going to keep are potted into fabric pots and in soil, destined for elsewhere later.

Currently reservoirs have the following nutes in :

100ml Canna start

100ml A + B Canna Vega

100ml Atazyme

Lights are on 20/4 cycle, water pump is on 24h.

gallery_84929_12119_112769.jpeg

Edited by Inspiration101
9 people like this

Cheers mate ;)

First in, ahah... very interesting, lets see how Crystal Candy do comparing to the others :D

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

3 people like this

Nice one mate. I'm also looking forward to seeing these crystal candys being grown and I know you'll be a good parent to those little girls.

Peace,

Ts1

4 people like this

Think I will pull up chair for this one mate, if you don't mind

Nice set up

3 people like this

Nice lineup happy growing

3 people like this

Thanks everyone. I am really buzzing on this project. I just checked on them and after 24h they seem really happy to be in their new homes, all praying to the light. 2*600w blue bulbs, running at 600w.

Fingers crossed for good things ! :)

While I remember, the 3 in soil on the left are also Crystal Candy, so all 7 together. Then a Killer Kush and Green Poison in soil near there respectives sisters in the Wilma's.

Edited by Inspiration101
3 people like this

Just a quick Saturday update. Am going to Fuerteventura today for a whole week, I shall be back next Sunday and we will see how the project has fared on its own with no human intervention !

Wilmas are full as I can make them, I have run some irrigation lines around the bottom of the soil plants in their fabric pots so they have something - hopfully !

I have left things before for 10 days when the plants were very young and all has been fine, fingers crossed for the same results ;)

As soon as the plants went in the Wilmas they have taken off immediately, you can see the difference from the photo above only 6 days ago to those below and now.

The Green Poison looks like a very close relation to the Killer Kush I noticed this morning......I also topped the taller Killer Kush at the back as it was the tallest plant in the tent.

I used a new, clean, scary sharp razor to cut away several 1st and 2nd internodes branches to tidy up the project a little, plus the topping of the KK listed above.

Some photos, and look forwards to seeing where we are at next week upon my return (with a great tan and fully recharged I hope).

@@mrmashup FYI, here's my little project :)

Group shot

gallery_84929_12715_21311.jpg

The Crystal Candy 7

gallery_84929_12715_754407.jpg

3 Killer Kush on the left, 2 Green Poison on front right, 1 Sweet Cheese at the back right.

gallery_84929_12715_149044.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
6 people like this

@@Inspiration101, man! that is an awesome setup you've got rolling there bro. Very inspiring stuff indeed. Your plants are looking so healthy and happy too!

Am just about to head out of the door but will properly check this out when i get back later. Cheers for sharing mate, I'm looking forward to catching up with your progress to date. Keep up the good work fella :rockon:

2 people like this

@inspriation101. Going to come back and have a peek in a month or so. Bet your indoor will look look the picture on the packet and my outdoor won't. Good luck fella and thanks.

2 people like this

Sunday update, back from holiday and not so good news. Water flow failure, but thankfully it all mostly looks recoverable, I lost a few to the bin but that is what happens when you leave things on their own for 7 days.

Going to reorganise where all are located later, for now just some quick picks and we will see in a weeks time what the recovery is like after having removed all the dried up burnt bits.

Disaster pic lol

gallery_84929_12715_971412.jpg

Lost my only sweet cheese, plus a green poison and killer kush, but got the soil versions still :D

gallery_84929_12715_792046.jpg

Tidied up the leaves and snipped back so new growth can kick in, shall reorganise the tent later.

gallery_84929_12715_114974.jpg

1 person likes this

Late update by a day.....

Well, you have the picture above from last week with the discovered disaster after returning from holiday.....

8 days later lol .....

gallery_84929_12715_903764.jpg

Maybe only one more week then I will flip to 12/12, who knows ! :)

Edited by Inspiration101
7 people like this

:shock: wow!! Nice work Inspiration101!

Seems like the plants are enjoying your cares :oldtoker:

Good luck and sweet smokes!

jaypp

1 person likes this

These crystal candy are like pocket rockets !

Gonna move the lights up but first a picture !!!

gallery_84929_12715_13336.jpg

2 people like this

As everything is growing so fast I have now flipped to 12/12 lighting, changed the bulbs to identical new red 600w omega bulbs, and flushed out the rez's and loaded them up with Canna Aqua Flores A&B 200ml, Atazyme 200ml.

Fingers crossed for a nice flowering stage

gallery_84929_12715_929395.jpg

3 people like this

They look amazing and have recovered so well from the little setback. What tough plants they are. You're obviously giving them the right care as they look really happy. Best of luck with the blossoming.

2 people like this