Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazil brush

liver in rucksack

23 posts in this topic

2 hour rule....once it's been out for 2 hours, the bacteria naturally found on raw meat begins to grow and it makes it unsafe for consumption. Do not refrigerate or cook it...through the stuff out.

Source: me.......motherfuckers! :)

At first glance I read Source me .. motherfuckes . I was sure I was 420 but had to check it wasn't xvideo

2 people like this

I'd eat it, no messing around. Always cook offal well, don't burn it, just don't have it too rare.

1 person likes this

I'd eat it, no messing around. Always cook offal well, don't burn it, just don't have it too rare.

i did, tasted of fish when it came back up, but that was after i necked four 1p.

Ok so I checked in on this thread today to see how u r after eating it?

Then I saw ur above post.... :(

1 person likes this

Elvis has left the building...

We will see you when you land I hope swamp_pi :)

2 people like this

I think there's a bit on Talk To Frank about rucksack liver. You have to be careful.

2 people like this

Mmmmmm all that fishy tasting liver goodness.Might I suggest a cheeky lil cocktail to go with that dish for next time...half pint Guinness mixed with a shot of Advocaat,a shot of Creme de Menthe and a small bottle of tomato juice,stirred not shaken unless you are totally shitfaced ,in which case shaken is great fun as long as you are into decorating.

Here's one we made earlier

https://youtu.be/8QjrBjdb2T8

:bad::bad::bad:

Gumbo.

2 people like this

im fine, i was really bored/frustrated and thought fuckit, had two then had another two, was multi dimensional man, thats enough for now though. was a good bit through the trip when i vommed, there is a cool painting i spent a lot of the night staring at, its called solar offering, the whole thing came alive and i saw some of the hidden stuff in the art, how people even know how to leave easter eggs in art i will never know, its amazing.