Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazil brush

liver in rucksack

23 posts in this topic

sounds like a weird recipe, i accidentallt left lambs liver in my rucsac for three hours, its now in the fridge, will it be weird?

should be ok with some fava beans and a nice chianti :clown:

7 people like this

spose i should cook it already

Is it raw? Cooked? Need to know coz it might be better to chuck it out if it was raw and in ur bag that amount of time.

Dude U should not be eating shit u have left in ur bag for hours....particularly meat! Bloody men :)

Just read ur other post! It's still raw??) ....id throw it out to be honest butty but I am very picky when it comes to cooking/storing food etc, I'm not a fan of spewing up/shitting everywhere

Edited by Welshstonedchick
2 people like this

The only thing weird is someone eating shit, I mean if its in a bag or not, it's still shit irrelevant how long it was in there...

now if it was about kidneys left in a bag for three hours, that's a different thing all together....

Where's @Mucron when you need him........? :rofl:

1 person likes this

As long as its cooked properly, a few hours not being in a fridge wont do it any harm.

4 people like this

2 hour rule....once it's been out for 2 hours, the bacteria naturally found on raw meat begins to grow and it makes it unsafe for consumption. Do not refrigerate or cook it...through the stuff out.

Source: me.......motherfuckers! :)

Edited by Welshstonedchick
1 person likes this

ho about if i do it in onions? ima do it im pissed...

I will bless you and wish u all the luck in the world if ur gonna eat it!!!

Pissed as drunk or pissed as pissed off???

Christ....before it was a fish pie now it's liver, we should send u on a food safety course lol

1 person likes this

pissed, too much wine, im dumb

1 person likes this

If it smells good (ie like liver) then it is good. But yes I'd cook it in a sauce or something to make sure it's raised to 100C, that will kill off anything that might harm you. Here's a recipe, make up your own quantities:

Liver

bacon

onions

tinned toms

garlic

oregano

seasoned flour to coat liver

oil

Cut liver and bacon up into bite size chunks and coat the liver in seasoned flour. Chop the onions into chunks, crush the garlic.

Soften the onion in the oil and add the bacon, and after a bit the liver and the garlic.

Chuck in the tinned toms and oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins.

It's bloody lovely and I have converted a good few liver-haters with it.

5 people like this

That ain't fair...... I wanna be drunk too.

I Ain't got work for nearly 2 weeks now so I might get a lil drunk tonight, problem is my bf on antibiotics so he can't drink with me :(

Don't really like getting drunk all alone....

I`d eat it, no problem, unless the bag was in direct sunshine or on a radiator? even then, cooking kills most stuff

1 person likes this

Liver

bacon

onions

tinned toms

garlic

oregano

seasoned flour to coat liver

oil

It's bloody lovely and I have converted a good few liver-haters with it.

Maybe because there's enough other ingredients to mask the taste. Horrible shit liver is.

If I liked liver I'd still eat it after 3 hours out of the fridge though, just cook it thoroughly.

1 person likes this

I know quite a lot of people enjoy eating liver & kidney and various other organs, and that is fair enough if they like that sort of stuff, but to me, the very thought of eating an organ makes me want to vomit. It sounds absolutely fucking grotesque! I honestly can't help it, but the sight and smell of any organs would make me want to :bad: and that's without even putting the stuff in my mouth!

And I'm not even going to ask why you had a lamb's liver in your rucksack for three hours... :rofl:

2 people like this