Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
again1

Highest yielding outdoor uk strains from experience?

60 posts in this topic

From experience any strains especially not the norm's i.e frisian, highest yield from experience also done on time pref before mid october

also do you think blue dream would finish on time

p.s ive already had a look at the outdoor strain thread just seems to not to be very active.

to be fair that's probably the best thread. takes some investment of time but people have left a lot of useful info up there - you just need to go find what you are looking for. enjoy!

1 person likes this

Frisian dew biggest yields I have ever done goohfy.

Think the important thing to note here is "your experience".

I could pop a ten pack of the same seeds as y'all and yield 9 oz a plant, whereas y'all yield 1-2 oz's...

It's called genetic drift... i.e. each seed will have it's own experience / genetic make-up.

So it's a bit of a moot point. If Bubs yielded a kilo off a Super Silver Haze, it doesn't mean Goohfy999 will yield a kilo also... especially if he's got the nettle whips out lol

Edited by Bubs Smoosh
1 person likes this

you looked at the outdoors growing stains thread? that is not very active? that was lasted posted the 20th Feb? seems active to me

and no one can really answer your question as there are too many variables, like soil, food, the amout of light it gets, weather, genetics(no two plants grow quite the same) ect ect

Edited by hazeworks
1 person likes this

Think the important thing to note here is "your experience".

I could pop a ten pack of the same seeds as y'all and yield 9 oz a plant, whereas y'all yield 1-2 oz's...

It's called genetic drift... i.e. each seed will have it's own experience / genetic make-up.

So it's a bit of a moot point. If Bubs yielded a kilo off a Super Silver Haze, it doesn't mean Goohfy999 will yield a kilo also... especially if he's got the nettle whips out lol

Eh that would go for 99% of threads on here I would imagine nearly every question answered on here is from the growers experience what your saying is true but I think that's what it's all about seeing what others have achieved from their experience growing.Like goohfy grows Holland hope at Lat 56 and does mint but someone else grows it at Lat 50 and turns out poo i know it isn't definitive test but a guide to what might grow,yield,Finnish in different parts of the U.K. goohfy.

Why are you two referring to yourselfs in third person?

E2A- Goohfy, stop talking shit.

Edited by resinous palms
1 person likes this

As a example of a known very good grower in the north compared to a good grower in the south getting different results of growing plants outdoors in the Beautiful uk that I call home goohfy.

Is it not better to ask which variety will reliably deliver for you? Then multiply it up.

I could have definately chosen higher yielding strains. These would have been indica dominant hybrids probably. And with that comes an increased risk of mould.

So would I grow one big yielding, probably late finishing, mould magnet, or 3 low yielding plants that finish before the weather turns shit and rots everything?

When its cut & dried, it doesn't matter if it came from one plant or 3.

2 people like this

I have been through that whole thread hazeworks it was very useful,

was just looking for some more 'exotic' experiences, read wonderful things about blue dream in american journals

was wondering if anyone has tried this here outdoors

I have been through that whole thread hazeworks it was very useful,

was just looking for some more 'exotic' experiences, read wonderful things about blue dream in american journals

was wondering if anyone has tried this here outdoors

Try it out again you never know it might turn out ok or better if your worried about it not finishing just do a few along with others good luck goohfy.

thanks ill post the results

its all down to the weather how i see it id rather 2oz of lovely dense bud over 5-6oz of half mouldy bud per plant like last year you dont want a small yield but quality is by far more important ATB

2 people like this

greengolds... :sly:

Pics or it didn't happen lol