Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigmikey23

ugorg's premier sweet

20 posts in this topic

hi guys whats everyones opinion on ugorgs premiere sweet? never grown any of ugorgs gear before but heard good things, any input would be appreciated...

Why are you asking new members?

Cheers :smokin:

1 person likes this

Not to many complete grows to go on at the moment as its one of UGORG'S newer ones.. VRG did a great grow with the Ceres X, Reggie 2000 has finished some Premier Sweets I do believe. There are few others as well I think. Owderb is almost there with some nice looking Premier Sweet buds if I'm not mistaken.

There are a few folks vegging them at the moment as well with diaries up and running.. The parentage of Premier Sweets is interesting to say the least, so I doubt you would be disappointed with them if you grew some out.

All of UGORG's strains are top notch IMO.. The only one I have not grown yet just happens to be the premier sweets. Been saving it for the first grow in my new gaff!

GV.

6 people like this

@@GreenVision which strain would you recomend mate? i love stinkyyyy fat full buds big yielders

Blues for those big sticky buds. Lovely strain.. #1 if you want something that can be smelt from 10 houses away.

I usually mix two strains. #1 always goes in with one other. At the moment I have Killer Skunk and #1 in the NFT and Disco Biscuits in pots.

Blues:

med_gallery_85992_10515_147646.jpg

med_gallery_85992_10515_156990.jpg

#1..

med_gallery_85992_10515_699872.jpg

med_gallery_85992_10515_251435.jpg

A crop of Blues and #1...

gallery_85992_10515_960057.jpg

Cant really go wrong with Blues and #1 mate.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
15 people like this

Very NYC I'm clearly doing summat wrong lol.

Blues for those big sticky buds. Lovely strain.. #1 if you want something that can be smelt from 10 houses away.

I usually mix two strains. #1 always goes in with one other. At the moment I have Killer Skunk and #1 in the NFT and Disco Biscuits in pots.

Cant really go wrong with Blues and #1 mate.

GV.

Now that's a crop! What a lovely sight! Not all about yeild, I know, but that's gotta be a nice final weigh in mate.

Edited by Owderb

@@Snowziff She was a beaut mate.. And the potency was just as great.. I don't want to brag for Underground Originals, but I do believe in giving Credit where credit is due. And Underground Originals deserve it. Not had a single bud that wasn't worth growing yet. And to my knowledge I cant say that about any other breeder besides say for 1..

GV.

2 people like this

Killer Skunk's an awesome strain mate, some fantastic phone's show themselves.......Disco Biscuit looks like its going to be a firm favourite too but only halfway through flower so can't say for certain.

As @@GreenVision said though you can't go wrong with any of the UGORG gear, good luck and enjoy :oldtoker:

:v:

3 people like this

Permier Sweet is the dogs bollocks, big ones.

:oldtoker:

e2a Big big yield. Good Stone, Smell not overpowering but sweet !

Edited by Reggie2000
6 people like this

@@GreenVision looks greattttt mate, whats the other seed company you cant fault then mate? :P

@@bigmikey23 The man himself mate.. The only other seeds I can honestly say are always worth growing every time you grow them.. Real life spot on Cannabis genetics...

GV.

killer skunk is lovely

aive just orderd the premier sweet ad got 5 free blues of attitude :) you sold it me @@Green vision lol so where can i get oldtimer1 stuf from guys?

2 people like this