Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Hacking Thread

512 posts in this topic

Good stuff, thanks for the info:yep: and the best of luck with your endeavours.

Over the last 2 years I have grown out pips from Swaziland, Malawi and also the Transkei. Mid/late April is when the Swazi finishes down here, though some phenos will go another month into May. It usually has started raining by then and they never have problems with any mould, they are extremely hardy plants, that often out do any of the imported genetics. 

It's rare to see any Rooibaard around these parts anymore, we also used to get a red pistilled Transkei, with big dense flowers too. It seems to have disappeared off the map. Poor selection, bad cultivation techniques or just fell out of favour with the farmers. I don't know which one, but it's certainly a variety that we fondly remember. 

We also did a bit of subbie hacking last season. I used the best looking male from the smile f2 and let him polinate all of the girls. I managed to collect hundreds of fertile seeds. I now have about 20 seedlings transplanted into bags and they are going out to the plot soon. 

1 person likes this

An Early Grape cut I've dusted with some EPK/Fire99 auto pollen.

large.20171015_174820.jpglarge.20171015_174812.jpgApologies for the shit pics , if you zoom you'll see swollen calyxes :)

Hopefully this will knock a week or 2 off the Grape. We'll see next year .

2 people like this