Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,826 posts in this topic

Escape from Pretoria, a solid 8/10, based on a true story..Gripping.

Ravenous 1999 - Robert Carlyle was so good in this. Guy Pearce who is amazing in everything ive seen him in, was so wooden in this. still very good fun, funny at times even though it was fucked up 8.5/10

4 people like this

Ravenous, not seen that in ages really good yarn.

I care a Lot ..have to give this a solid 7.5 just delve right in, no spoilers. Staring Rosamund Pike from Gone Girl and the great Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones.

1 hour ago, callywally said:

Ravenous 1999 - Robert Carlyle was so good in this. Guy Pearce who is amazing in everything ive seen him in, was so wooden in this. still very good fun, funny at times even though it was fucked up 8.5/10

Top film :) I think it treads the line between horror and jet black comedy superbly :)

It's something I love and am fascinated by, that horror/humour thing, take a situation and twist it - if you twist it one way you get horror, if you twist it another way you get comedy. But if you're clever you can twist it both ways :)

Carlyle is superb.

3 people like this

School's Out Forever - public schoolboys vs wurzels in a post lethal pandemic scenario. Better than it sounds! 6/10

Trial by Fire ..true story, hard to rate.

8 minutes ago, theokoles said:

Trial by Fire

Watched it last night. :blub:   

1 person likes this

Horrific, one of the worst films i've ever seen.. i wouldn't have lasted a week.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, theokoles said:

Horrific, one of the worst films i've ever seen

I thought it was excellent, not only well scripted and produced, but also the actors were absolutely brilliant. :yep:    It's based on a true story and

shows exactly what type of 'justice' and prejudice someone can expect if they're poor and from the wrong side of the tracks in Texas.

:(  Fuck the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.  

Edited by Saddam
2 people like this

i didn't want to give away any spoilers.. too raw for me. I'd have snapped someones neck within the first week and been shanked lol. He had true courage and fortitude.

Coming 2 America -

I thought the first half was good, quite a few nostalgic laughs. Mrs Clumsy thought the whole thing was great.

Worth a look if you liked the first (30 odd years ago now)

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Coming 2 America - absolute gash, worth a look to see most of the original cast, other than that, avoid.

3 people like this

I watched the first one about 100 times. I'm going to have to check it out. I'll expect the worst...as usual 

Vivarium. 7 out of 10. Original concept, simple, surreal and gripping. The ending was a little confusing but thats all I can criticise really.

Kill the Irishman. 6/10. good lead performance but the other performances were really bad. Fat Val kilmer looks like he just turned up on the set and has no idea what hes doing other than being fat val kilmer. lol

3 people like this