Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,703 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, buddy13 said:

watched delirious with Eddie murphy for the first time in over 25 years and laughed my arse off the whole way through....forgot how funny it was

9/10

Eddie Murphy is one of the funniest guys to live. His standup feels a bit dated but everything he's done still holds up. Was so sad to hear Charlie Murphy died.

1 person likes this

Spotlight. Drama based on the Boston Globe investigation into child abuse by the Catholic church. 10/10 It's on the BBC iPlayer at the moment. Highly recommended.

Midnight Express (film)

Great film 

2 people like this

Caught Tropic Thunder the other night at work & despite seeing it a dozen times, I still laughed my arse off  lol

5 people like this

On 16/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Nervous said:

Really good film bar one thing: 

Robert Deniro trying to play a younger version of his character was painful (at first). Watching him do the more physical stuff (SPOILER STOP READING) like stamping on the shop keeper was rough, he really looked like he was struggling! 

I turned it off at that point and gave up especially in comparison to the near identical scene in goodfellas which was done so much better... scorcese is letting his standards slip and not made a good film in years

1 person likes this

Fallen Angels - Wong Kar-Wai 

if you like weird foreign movies, I would recommend it!

The Gentlemen - 8/10 :yep:

1 person likes this

GreyHound with Tom Hanks - 5/10  :thumbdown:

1 person likes this

The old guard on Netflix is well worth ago. And freaks on there. that's a strange one till you get into it but again well worth the watch 

1 person likes this

THIS    is my sort of film...

2 people like this

The Lost Boys.

8.5 out of ten, great film, for the nostalgia and the fact it doesn't fuck about. Films drag on too long now.

(we'll be doing Kiefer's 'mu-haha' vampire laugh for days, I just know it)

1 person likes this

Dunkirk 

Genre : True story 

Rating : 7.5/10 

Enjoyed this but not as much as 1917 but both worth watching. 

I, Tonya. Heavily fictionalised, blackly comic retelling of the Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerringan story. Really enjoyable, Margot Robbie is great as Tonya and Alison Janney is absolutely superb as her monster of a mother. 8/10. On the BBC Iplayer at the moment :)

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

Just heard there is a blockbuster film coming out called ‘2021’.

If anyone finds a trailer for it, please post and share here.

I refuse to go there until I get some idea as to what it is going to be like.

Bait  - ch4 player 2019

Arty film set in Cornwall about newcomers vs locals. Great film work / soundtrack.  
8/10

2 people like this