Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,703 posts in this topic

giggled watching this heavily baked

christ this is starting to get to me, so last night i netflix on, only just subbied tbh, and thought i would watch the wizard of oz for some levity. boy what a pile of shit lol

anyone recommend any GOOD films that are funny and light hearted?

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

christ this is starting to get to me, so last night i netflix on, only just subbied tbh, and thought i would watch the wizard of oz for some levity. boy what a pile of shit lol

Sorry to disappoint, but found the films on netflix were not great, or seen them. Some great series though - The Spy with Sascha baron Cohen I really enjoyed. And Narcos is class, both Coumbia and Mexico :yep: 

15 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Here you go mate, if your gonna watch the Wizard of Oz go the whole hog and get stuck into some sound of music! lol

Enjoy :yep:

3 people like this

46 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

Sorry to disappoint, but found the films on netflix were not great, or seen them. Some great series though - The Spy with Sascha baron Cohen I really enjoyed. And Narcos is class, both Coumbia and Mexico :yep: 

cheers mate, i really only got it for documentaries but it's hard to find good ones starting from scratch.

40 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Here you go mate, if your gonna watch the Wizard of Oz go the whole hog and get stuck into some sound of music! lol

Enjoy :yep:

i managed 10 seconds of that pish mate lol and i don't think i'll be watching that film either lol

1 person likes this

Have you watched the Dirty Money docs on netflix @ratdog ?

Probably not light-hearted relief from the current situation but pretty interesting

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Have you watched the Dirty Money docs on netflix @ratdog ?

Probably not light-hearted relief from the current situation but pretty interesting

i don't think so, i'll put it on the list, thanks mate.

The Gentleman

Guy richie film... and that says it all. Watchable.

It's got film grows in it to judge harshly...

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
3 people like this

On 4/4/2020 at 10:35 PM, j.o.i.n.t said:

The Gentleman

Really enjoyed it, classic guy ritchie with lots of cunts and lots of weed too, perfect :)

1 person likes this

Watched Ocean's Eleven again , don't really know why , amazing star-studded cast though , not bad escapism , I'll give it 6 out of 10

I will say that Don Cheadle has the worst English/London/Cockney/Whatever it's supposed to be accent I've ever seen in a film , truly shocking

On 4/4/2020 at 10:35 PM, j.o.i.n.t said:

The Gentleman

Guy richie film... and that says it all. Watchable.

It's got film grows in it to judge harshly...

boxes of bush , all buds no dust, boxes of bush. lol 

2 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c

Still good though, innit? :D I think they do on on purpose, probably dont want us to pick up tips or something. :D

1 person likes this

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

@smokie1 b c f c

Still good though, innit? :D I think they do on on purpose, probably dont want us to pick up tips or something. :D

yeah i thought it was good. collin farrel was good init i thought. :yinyang:

@smokie1 b c f c

Agreed, liked that character.

Was nice to see Hugh Grant not playing Hugh Grant, too. Mebbe I'm out of touch, but in my head he seems to play himself a lot - toffs, mainly.

1 person likes this

currently watching Contagion lol missed it when it came out 9 years ago,  quite spooky given current events, its almost a blue print for whats happening right now :ninja:

3 people like this