Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,290 posts in this topic

Alpha 8/10 An epic adventure set during the last ice age, a boy gets seperated from his tribe and befriends a similarly lost wolf.

Kin 7/10 quite a decent sci fi flick.. Chased by a vengeful criminal, the feds and a gang of otherworldly soldiers, a recently released ex-con, and his adopted teenage brother are forced to go on the run with a weapon of mysterious origin as their only protection.

1 person likes this

The Predator 2018 better than expected, 7/10

not a new film,  but i watched .....  " the accountant "  last night .... totally enjoyed it ...

1 person likes this

Adrift. A decent shipwreck yarn. 6.8/10 :v:

1 person likes this

Sadie 2018, oh dear very shitty can't even score it.

River Runs Red 2018, i ignored the low reviews and gave it a fair shot, John Cusack is in it (in 2 scens for 5 mins, at most) important subject, wasted opportunity.. 3/10

Final Score 2018 not bad, i'll give it a 6.5, it's your typical action save the day thirller/action flick.

Outlaw King 2018, such a let down.. bigged up as some David and Goliath epic braveheart saga..its shit. Another wasted opportunity. Im a movie fan and could have directed better with my piss. 4/10.

Just started watching Peter Jackson`s They will not grow Old, pretty full on and holding no punches fifteen minutes in, I`ll give it a pre-emptive 8/10

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

I`ll give it a pre-emptive 8/10

I give it a solid 10/10, jaw dropping footage with honest commentary of surviving soldiers telling it in their own words

Employing state-of-the-art technology to transform audio and moving image archive footage more than a century old, Peter Jackson brings to life the people who can best tell the story of World War I: the men who were there

stunning.

1 person likes this

Alpha - Mesolithic Europe set action adventure. The real star of the show is the primordial wilderness. Recommended watch without subtitles. 8/10

2 people like this

Watched Alpha last night. Nice scenery but, if I'm being honest then I'm finding it difficult to give it better than a 6/10. Still enjoyable to watch just not what I hoped it would be :v:

1 person likes this

The Scythian (2018). Russian fantasy film, lots of grit and gore. Saw a review that likened it to a Conan movie which wouldn't be far off the mark. It's dubbed but that doesn't take from it at all IMO. 7/10.

Edited by i11