Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,961 posts in this topic

Enter The Void 9/10

blew me a way last night, just incredible!

skyline -2/10 awful pile of clanky robot alien bilge

depsicable me -4/10 cant be arsed with cartoons these days

faq about time travel - -10/10 pile of shite

Last film i saw was The Social Network not much to say , dont like facebook anyway but my mrs wanted to see it :offtopic: 4/10

BUT

Film before that was called SPLICE , had never heard of it before . I wont say to much but quite diffrent from other films iv seen , dont expect it to be amazing. i'll take brief decription from imdb so you get some sort idea

Two young rebellious scientists are told by their employers to halt groundbreaking work that has seen them produce new creatures with medical benefits by splicing together multiple organisms' DNA. They decide to secretly continue their work, but this time splicing in human DNA.

Diffrent, maybe on tune with that film Species but alot better in my opinion. 7/10

Edited by InspectorFlavour81

Enter The Void 9/10

blew me a way last night, just incredible!

Great been putting off watching it for some reason.

Watched Takers the other night 7/10. Quality could have been better, but thats nothing to do with the film.

-2Hi

Devil - not as good as I thought it was going to be... 5/10

Restrepo - better than I thought it was going to be... 7/10

-2Hi

"Four Lions" 8 out of 10

Nice modern days satire lol

Elite Troop 2

Not sure if this is in the UK yet but I saw it last night. It goes more into the corruption behind the favela drug gangs than the original elite troop and I preferred this one as it did not give the message that the drug consumers are responsible for the violence which I got from the original and which pissed me off a bit. Interesting that this was released and almost immediately a virtual civil war kicked off in Rio between the police and the drug gangs. I got a bit confused at times as to whether I was watching the film or the news.

Anyway - 9/10

I watched 2012 the other night. It wasnt the best movie but it was still quite gripping, had some humour in it too. 6/10

just watched Devil. Top film to watch when having a smoke. I was shitin myself when the lights went out in the lift!

cyrus a horror film quite brutal n gory but decent plot n few twists worth a watch if you like gory films

7/10

Edited by xXEXCALABERXx

The American - slow, but George Clooney is onscreen 90% of the time

and is nice to look at not that I'm gay or owt! and it has a great last 20 mins : 7/10

Dead Snow - cross between Frozen/The Descent/Day Of The Dead/Braindead and every other

zombie/snow/nazi kinda film you can think of and its in Norwegian, but it's great! 8/10

Edited by Head Gardener

Shawshank Redemption (Yes I know - I cant believe I hadnt seen this before)

10/10

Absolutly brilliant! Wish I'd watched it years ago, Infact I will probably watch it again tonight as I was super-stoned last night :hippy:

10/10

Absolutly brilliant! Wish I'd watched it years ago, Infact I will probably watch it again tonight as I was super-stoned last night :hippy:

Lucky git, its not very often a film like that comes along. I've watched it countless times.

-2Hi

10/10

Absolutly brilliant! Wish I'd watched it years ago, Infact I will probably watch it again tonight as I was super-stoned last night lol

Have you seen the Green Mile? I think it's on a par with Shawshank.

10/10

Absolutly brilliant! Wish I'd watched it years ago, Infact I will probably watch it again tonight as I was super-stoned last night :rofl:

Have you seen the Green Mile? I think it's on a par with Shawshank.

+1 lol

2 amazing films there if you've never seen them.