Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matty2012

g13 blue og

30 posts in this topic

Havin no problems with mine only that there are very stocky and slow in veg

tbh mate if i was you next time id grow in 6.5 l pots you dont really have enough light in your groom to grow 10 plants in 11ltr pots, and the reason for the slow veg will prob be due to the availible light being so low for the size of the plants :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=302058 have a read through this :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=255628 and this :)

these are topics regarding environment and a very informative post on 'how many plants in a space' it will save me lots of time trying to explain and its written in a way youll be able to understand by @@Owderb hope you find it helpful I know I did a few years back :)

ATB GREEN

Thanks mate I was goin to put 6 under the 600 and 4 under the 400 when in flower ,my 600 isnt enought to veg with like u said so I added my 300. Watt cfl in to try and help u think that will be enough as im skint at the minute so trying to cut back on electric.just another question do u think cold temps when lights off would cause a cal def

large.59cab39df03d0_Zendo26.09024.JPG

Blue OG day 55

2 people like this

Full top shot 

large.59c7a4d2532c2_G13BlueOGwk8(11).JPG

2 people like this

large.59d7c1c16ee42_G13LabsBlueOG007.JPGlarge.59d7c1bdac103_G13LabsBlueOG003.JPGBlue OG 

:yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
Pics
3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Breezus said:

large.59d7c1c16ee42_G13LabsBlueOG007.JPGlarge.59d7c1bdac103_G13LabsBlueOG003.JPGBlue OG 

Mate has a pack of these, think they were a freebie 5 pack. Will be interested to hear what you think. How’s smell? Dense buddage? Please do let us know what you think of the high. Only tried Pineapple Express by G13.

@Gojitangie

Hey mate, the buds are nice and dense, a sweet red currant jam odour is coming off them now. They've only been hanging a short time so I'll pop back here with a smoke report when it's dry and cured a bit. I've run a couple of G13 stuff, really strong plants and hardy for hard water areas too which is a big plus for me. 

1 person likes this

I grew these and they didn't look as nice as yours, mine were not dense at all and scraggly looking really. Tasted pretty crap too but had a nice happy high so all was not lost. Yours looks like a different plant.

1 person likes this

@ananda

It's my first run of the BOG but a mate ran it a few months ago and his were less dense , the only difference between his and my grow is I'm organic Ish and he uses john innes and tomato feed .

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@ananda

It's my first run of the BOG but a mate ran it a few months ago and his were less dense , the only difference between his and my grow is I'm organic Ish and he uses john innes and tomato feed .

I am organic-ish too. I think it must be a pheno thing. :) 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, ananda said:

I am organic-ish too. I think it must be a pheno thing. :) 

Must be, I'll have to run it again now lol

1 person likes this

Blue OG-G13

large.DSC03093.jpg

large.DSC03222.jpglarge.DSC03225.jpg

large.DSC03214.jpglarge.5a2b623d5776d_blueOG.jpg

1 person likes this

On 10/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, ananda said:

mine were not dense at all and scraggly looking really.

Seems to be a pattern emerging ! I haven't grown this strain but I've had plenty of plants which looked like that, I'm going to be doing my current crop under MH up until the pistils are set to  see if this prevents stalkiness. 

Good kolas though, and lovely fat trichomes!

2 people like this

On 12/19/2017 at 2:19 AM, Sasquatch said:

Seems to be a pattern emerging ! I haven't grown this strain but I've had plenty of plants which looked like that, I'm going to be doing my current crop under MH up until the pistils are set to  see if this prevents stalkiness. 

Good kolas though, and lovely fat trichomes!

I have only had one plant look like that, I think it's just genetics.