Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matty2012

g13 blue og

30 posts in this topic

Hi growers and smokers,

Im growing 10 blue og from g13 seeds under a 600 hps,ive been looking for info like grow reports cant really find much about it so I thought I would ask u lot.

What I know,

8 to 10 week flower

Small to mid in height

High yielder (but dont most seed banks say all the strains are)

Thats all I know ,has anyone grown it need some info pls

1 person likes this

I did it in one of my diaries ages ago, the info you have is pretty correct :yep:

@@matty2012 Hi mate I just grew 4 strains, scrog under a 600w one of them being the g13 blue og.... my favourite one of the bunch and probably the best yielder - maybe got 4 oz from that plant.

I grew in 15l pots and if doing again would stick to 11l final pots. Responded well to training. One thing I wish I had done is be much more brutal getting rid of the lower flowers early in the 12/12 period. Just spent too long trimming air bud from below the screen.

I haven't got much experience but I would say it's quite hungry, I was giving 4ml/l OT Bloom for a good while and it still got yellow leaves. Really lovely smoke though, very fruity, smells like some bubblegum I grew before :)

Hope that helps dude.

Thanks for the reply, im still in veg and in 10l pots the smell is lovely were your stocky plants coz mine sime to be.

Just topped main shot and they never missed a beat

My only experience with this strain was grown in a Pot Noodle pot last year. Really enjoyed the smoke...A very sweet, smooth flavour with a heavy stone and a smile :)

Got a 3 pack in the fridge to try in bigger pots later this year. It's a cracker, can't wait !

Edited by shire

Hi matty2012, I've found that g13 labs blue og to be a very robust

Easy to propagate and excellent yield my pheno smells very fruity,

And the smoke is top draw.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=337413

how long was it on 12/12 total?

Edited by fortphoenix

My only experience with this strain was grown in a Pot Noodle pot last year. Really enjoyed the smoke...A very sweet, smooth flavour with a heavy stone and a smile :)

Got a 3 pack in the fridge to try in bigger pots later this year. It's a cracker, can't wait !

@@matty2012 Hi mate I just grew 4 strains, scrog under a 600w one of them being the g13 blue og.... my favourite one of the bunch and probably the best yielder - maybe got 4 oz from that plant.

I grew in 15l pots and if doing again would stick to 11l final pots. Responded well to training. One thing I wish I had done is be much more brutal getting rid of the lower flowers early in the 12/12 period. Just spent too long trimming air bud from below the screen.

I haven't got much experience but I would say it's quite hungry, I was giving 4ml/l OT Bloom for a good while and it still got yellow leaves. Really lovely smoke though, very fruity, smells like some bubblegum I grew before :)

Hope that helps dude.

I did it in one of my diaries ages ago, the info you have is pretty correct :yep:

how long was it on 12/12 total?

Here is one from an Attitude freebie seed. I've just taken it down so i have not tried it yet.

Flowered for 65days in coco, hand watered. I started the flush a little early thinking i might have to pull it at short notice as it looked prone to butrot because of the large dense colas, so it was flushed for 3 weeks. I didn't keep the cuttings i took, which rooted easily and i would reccommend pruning for multiple tops to avoid the risk of budrot.

I found this plant slow to veg at first but it really took off around a week before i put it into flower. It took a lot of water during veg and flower. Smells great at week 4 of flower but the smell faded over time though it seems to be coming back during the cure.

I did not notice any OG Kush traits in this plant during veg or flower. It reminded me of Dutch genetics. I currently have a DNA Kushberry in flower now which is a similar cross but seems to be showing more of the OG traits.

gallery_8633_6940_54470.jpg

Edited by Savage
4 people like this

Here is one from an Attitude freebie seed. I've just taken it down so i have not tried it yet.

Flowered for 65days in coco, hand watered. I started the flush a little early thinking i might have to pull it at short notice as it looked prone to butrot because of the large dense colas, so it was flushed for 3 weeks. I didn't keep the cuttings i took, which rooted easily and i would reccommend pruning for multiple tops to avoid the risk of budrot.

I found this plant slow to veg at first but it really took off around a week before i put it into flower. It took a lot of water during veg and flower. Smells great at week 4 of flower but the smell faded over time though it seems to be coming back during the cure.

I did not notice any OG Kush traits in this plant during veg or flower. It reminded me of Dutch genetics. I currently have a DNA Kushberry in flower now which is a similar cross but seems to be showing more of the OG traits.

wow thank you for your review, i was thinking of trying the blue og too put I'm probably going to hold off on it now. esp if you're thinking its prone to bud rot as i plant on doing single cola s.o.g

hi bud, cant comment on the strain but i hope you have another 600w hps for flower and do 5 under each, 10 plants is far to many for 1 600 w light unless you were going for the sog method which you arnt as you are growing in 10l pots. just my 2p :)

ATB GREEN

I will put another 400 watt in when they go into flower thank for the replies

And why cant u do sog in 10l pots

Because if you were to grow single cola plants in 10ltr pots bud your plants would be to tall to fit in your room by the time you've rooted a 10ltr pot out. You don't top in sog you put lots off cuttings or seedling in say 1ltr pots and they stay in them from start to finish growing only one cola per plant e.g 40 1ltr pots in a 1.2 tent aiming at half oz per plant would put you around the gpw mark but your yield would be the same as 4 11ltr pots aiming for 5 oz a plant. Hope this helps mate I'm not the best with words I blame the Geordie in me lol.

1 person likes this

Just got a blue og popped its head above ground today, was a freebie seed from ages ago, good to hear nice things about it.