Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Crystal Candy® [New ★ 2016]

77 posts in this topic

11.png

Crystal Candy®

60.jpg

This strain was developed within a special programme of the Sweet Seeds R&D Department that was focused in the search for curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that evoke aromatic sensations of candy shop. The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.

This variety is a big producer of aromatic resin crystals that completely cover the flowers and their surrounding leaves with a very high density of long, large-headed trichomes.

The plants look like indica-sativa polyhybrids, very vigorous and productive, with big buds and long side branches.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS58
Indica/Sativa:
60%/40%
Indoor Yield: 500-650 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 500-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid to late September

29.png

1er Premio – Mejor indica – Spannabis Champions Cup - Barcelona - 2017

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
32 people like this

Very nice

2 people like this

sounds mouth watering so it does, look forward to giving this a try out sometime soon :)

3 people like this

The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.

That sounds delicious! :grubsup: I bet the hash is gonna be amazing too.

Any ETA when this is out? :)

Edited by dannychoo
2 people like this

Looks nice, what is the parents?

3 people like this

Haribo Cannabis :yahoo: I'm a sucker for a pick and mix lol

6 people like this

Looks lovely, but going to have to wait a while. Got enough beans for a while yet, but this is definitely on the to do list.

2 people like this

Is it released yet? Looking for a candy strain meself atm, Big Tooth and Mohan's coming down in a week or 2 and they've been breeze to grow. If Sweet have got what I'm looking for I'll look no further :)

2 people like this

^ Hoping to get these as part of my prize :P

2 people like this

wish ye telt me about these about a month ago @@Sweet Seeds-tommy now am goin to have to actually buy some ffs lol

3 people like this

gotta say these sound rather moreish

2 people like this

Mmmmm fruit jellies ,strawberries and a bit of melon sounds lovely ...well done SS team..I'm gonna have to stop of and get sum jelli bellys now .. lol

Edited by 2bad.
2 people like this

Nice, mid to late september OD harvest sounds good.

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Any idea when these will be available? They sound amazing. I'll be ready to start again in about four weeks so i hope it's before then. Peace Ts1

2 people like this

Sounds very nice,similar to the super ice grapefruit I grew last year smelt like a tropical chew it's sweet X 🍭🍭🍡🍡🍡🍡

Edited by DCC
2 people like this