Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*DJ*

nuts!

bought a mixed bag of nuts, walnuts, brazils, macadamia, the little brown ones no one eats, anyways iv sat here cracking away, only to find bitter tasting jank, there al the same, shyt! I remember loose nuts being sweet/creamy, all having there own taste. not all dry and rotten tasting, is it me? or has anyone else noticed the jankyness?

dj..

No idea man, haven't eaten nuts in years. But I do remember when I was a kid nuts being a part of Christmas. Every year there was a bowl of hazelnuts, walnuts and Brazil nuts (and occasionally some almonds if we were really lucky lol ) and a pair of nutcrackers placed ceremoniously on the coffee table lol You knew it was Christmas when there's a bowl of nuts in the front room lol

3 people like this

Might be bad bag, i eat loose nuts quite often and they are usually fine.

e2a must be a posh bag if there is macadamia in the mix!

Edited by Embryo
1 person likes this

bought a mixed bag of nuts, walnuts, brazils, macadamia, the little brown ones no one eats, anyways iv sat here cracking away, only to find bitter tasting jank, there al the same, shyt! I remember loose nuts being sweet/creamy, all having there own taste. not all dry and rotten tasting, is it me? or has anyone else noticed the jankyness?

dj..

I tried some Bigger bags of Kp a few weeks ago and loved them, they were both salted and dry roasted. Seem to be the same as they were 10 years ago dude Edited by GTWMT

Honey roasted cashews....I've munched a bag or two of those over Christmas, they're good. Guess you must have a dodgy bag @DJ.

Nuts are great. They shouldn't taste like that. What sell by date does the packet have??!

Nuts are prone to molds. Ive often tasted a aspergillusy type taste in shop bought nuts. Dont eat them.

The bird feed nuts and seed mixes are laiden with spores and so they are not meant to be fed to rodents (my pet rats) as the mold spores can cause respiratory problems galore

Choose good quality brands and pay attention to the sale by date, if your in a trendy area with gyms and yoga classes the shops will have fast turn around howeverif you buy them off the shelf in a tatty old one stop or petrol station they've prolly been sat there best part of six months.

Brazil nuts are radioactive.....

1 person likes this

lol bowl of nuts and a nutcracker. Old school shit that is now mate lol

I like nuts too but apparently most of the nutrients contained in nuts aren't even digested and used by the body. 90% plus of the nutrients are wasted they reckon. Fuck knows.. I like munching them. I hope it's not the same for peanut butter and I get more from that.

Promised the dentist I would swerve nuts until the new year. Waitr*se dry roasted now taste like soggy cardboard for some reason.

not enough teeth to bite nuts so i throw them in the blender, i like eat them with raisins