Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dizzygoat

NFT Growers page tips, tricks etc

34 posts in this topic

@@thewidowmaker welcome m8 NFT is a very good choice,it just means run your spreader Matt so it's hangs over the return end of the tank,sort of like a kids slider and when the tanks topped up the sounds of dripping is drowned right out hope this helps. Take all the info of this page and use it, you will be amazed at growth rate

Dizzygoat

Oh I get it now, I reckon the water all must fall off the end of your top tray whereas in my GT100 it has 3 holes at the end of the top tray, so I cant really do that with the spreader matt. Will just have to put up with the dripping.

Yeah NFT looks brilliant going by some of the diaries I've read :)

1 person likes this

@@thewidowmaker sorry I thought you had the bigger version, looks like your going to have to put up with it dude, get a grow done and maybe look into buying your self a 45 litre with the full length run of at the end, I get 4 big plants in easy

Dizzygoat

Edited by Owderb

I cant wait to go nft, im getting one for my birthday (very soon) and retiring my soil setup after my current grow ends

2 people like this

@@skut_monkey you will reap the rewards once you see the difference 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Dizzygoat

Edited by Dizzygoat
1 person likes this

Oh I get it now, I reckon the water all must fall off the end of your top tray whereas in my GT100 it has 3 holes at the end of the top tray, so I cant really do that with the spreader matt. Will just have to put up with the dripping.

Yeah NFT looks brilliant going by some of the diaries I've read :)

yeah same problem here the newer gt100's have got round holes not a slit at bottom of top tray I just poked some spreader matt through the holes into main tank then no dripping sound. all the best.Chris.
1 person likes this

Hello All,

Just got myself an NFT GT100. Complete hydro nub! Read the thread, and will be feeding back all my experiences in a diary once I get going. That said really need a good NFT guide and probably abit of hand holding through the grow, Since picking up the system and starting my read up I'm coming across all the horror stories of things going wrong. :fear:

Help and absorbing experience will be greatly appreciated!

You'll be fine,just follow everything on this thread. A lot off things go wrong only,if ph is out and ec is to high and causes nute burn on the tips of leafs and feed solution to hot or cold

Check your PH and EC and you'll be sound as a pound keep some plain Walter or very week feed to top up through the week I use a 50 litre bin full with Walter all the time. It's easy when you get the hang of it X

DCC

Edited by DCC
2 people like this

Having a read of it now! Sure I'll have some questions for you along my little journey :oldtoker:

No worries, anytime. :v:

Hi All, just joined and thought I'd say hello. I'm a massive fan of NFT and when I work out how to I'll upload some pics of my last grow of HSOs Blue Dream. 1 plant, GT205, air cooled 600 in 1sqm tent, 17 oz dry bud...

1 person likes this

Looking forward to seeing pics of that monster. Welcome to the site. ATB.

Mebbe someone can tell me how to upload the pics I have on my memory card.... Please. I haven't got a working pc at the moment so I'm having to work off me phone

Edited by Fax23