Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Chitrali - Hindu Kush

123 posts in this topic

It all depends on the bud structure of each phenotype and on the weather. The denser the buds to more mold prone it will be. Given the required circumstances every plant can develop bud rot. Even the fluffy sativas.

Edited by Dimi3

Great kush import Namkha cheers!

About the mold for sure it is the Hindu Kush vibe, not the same story if you grow the seed near ocean and with a different climate or longitude.

Perso i have praticed MIS 47N in Britanny and mold appeared 1 month before a good harvest! And for example the F2s produced in those wet condition finish now early, in conclusion i can say that with just one generation you can have results no problem... ;)

(With the PCK the IBLing and the selections have reduced a lot the mold problem i think...)

Peace

Edited by Roms

any info if seedsman placed orders?

@@curbiechris - I've told Seedsman, so will get things to him as soon as I have an order back

Ok so basically this is like wild pck so to speak ;) but how about its mold resistance ? Is it anything as sensitive as most Leb phenos are or does it thrive under questionnable weather ?

"wild" would be really misleading - these are cultivated strains, as are all the strains on the site, with the exception of the Garhwali Jungli seeds, which were feral 'semi-wild' plants

but no western breeding has been done on these Chitral plants - they are traditional 'heirloom' strains

they will be fine in very cold conditions, but these seeds have not been grown outside of Chitral before, so you will need to find out for yourself

2 people like this

Sweet! The minute they hit seedsman, they're on order. Thank you Namkha. Your work is truely appreciated.

@@curbiechris - I've told Seedsman, so will get things to him as soon as I have an order back

"wild" would be really misleading - these are cultivated strains, as are all the strains on the site, with the exception of the Garhwali Jungli seeds, which were feral 'semi-wild' plants

but no western breeding has been done on these Chitral plants - they are traditional 'heirloom' strains

they will be fine in very cold conditions, but these seeds have not been grown outside of Chitral before, so you will need to find out for yourself

^^ Speaking about Garwhali, have any plans to bring those back?

Sure, sure I know. Just a poor choice of words on my part out of laziness.

Sure sure I know that's what I meant. Just a poor choice of words on my part out of laziness.

So excited to order some of these and grow them under the Southern California sun. Hopefully this is similar to the import I smoked as a kid in the middle east

1 person likes this

So excited to order some of these and grow them under the Southern California sun. Hopefully this is similar to the import I smoked as a kid in the middle east

Ordered some and they got here yesterday thank you so much RSC for all your hard work and dedication to original landrace. Will come back to post pictures once I can get them going.

3 people like this

Has anyone on here grown out any of these yet?

1 person likes this

I'm popping the beans in about 2 weeks. I like to do the rsc seeds that will finish in time in my climate outdoors, much better results. It'll be some time before any good pics or opinions can be formed though.

1 person likes this

great to hear - looking forward to seeing any photos and reports, especially from outdoors

I'm popping the beans in about 2 weeks. I like to do the rsc seeds that will finish in time in my climate outdoors, much better results. It'll be some time before any good pics or opinions can be formed though.

:yep: I'll look forward to hearing how you get on, I've plans to try growing a few of these indoors soon and there's little in the way of grow reports anywhere so all info will be gratefully recieved.

20160326 134326

As promised, beans in wet paper towels, along with RSC Lebanese and Ace Paki Kush.

Most of my updates will come in the "Winter seed run" thread, that I have been sharing past progress in. Fingers crossed, but I haven't been let down by RSC beans yet.
3 people like this

outdoors in Spain

Chitrali - outdoors, Spain

Chitrali - oudoors, Spain

surprised by how few people have picked up this strain yet, especially considering how rare it is in its native home, and how hard it is to get hold of

I suspect a lot of people wait until they see pretty photos, so I am hoping someone will have some this harvest season

will have to get a better camera for next time I go collecting
3 people like this