Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Chitrali - Hindu Kush

123 posts in this topic

up on the site now - I will write a full strain description later

https://www.therealseedcompany.com/products.php?product_id=37

Genetics: Pure Chitrali Hindu Kush Charas Plant
Latitude: 35°N
Regional Harvest: October - early November
Height: 1m - 4m in natural outdoor environment in Upper Chitral
Yield: 1kg or more of dried flowers in natural outdoor environment
Aroma: hashy, tangy, citrus
Characteristics: warm, centred high; good resin
Traditional Purpose: charas (hashish) production (sieved/sifted)
Grow Type: greenhouse or outdoors; indoors requires experience

A rare, pure Hindu Kush strain from Upper Chitral, sourced in one of the most renowned charas producing valleys in the high Hindu Kush.

These plants can vary in height from one metre to over three metres, depending on conditions and the particular plant. Buds are typically quite dense and resinous, with strong, tangy 'Kush' aromas. Phenotypes range from 'indica' to more 'sativa' expressions.

Upper Chitral was once one of the biggest charas regions in the entire Hindu Kush, including Afghanistan. This ended when a government crackdown begin in the 70s and 80s. Due to police pressure for many years there has been little commercial growing here, with most cultivation in Chitral now reduced to garden plots and small fields for personal use. There is a genuine need to preserve this strain.

Highly recommended to collectors and breeders.

Chitrali

Chitrali

Chitrali

Chitrali

Edited by namkha
24 people like this

dude, you rock. Thanks for taking the time/risk to get us all great genetics. I think this one just jumped up closer to the top of my breeding to do list.

7 people like this

Namkha, you like the type of GF i don't need in my life! You make spent :D j/k

Good point my own GF is total opposite, well where am i going! Oh yeah just saw that like 20 minutes ago, i were like damn! I really don't need seeds anymore, but at same time chrismast is near. I'm like, anyway deep inside me i know i'm a hoe. Just please you dude.

3 people like this

Just awaiting for drop at Seedsman buahahha

I had grown a Afghan hindu kush from world of seeds, they turned out belter hardest nugs i have ever had. Quite short easy to mainline. Keep us up to date with these i will get some myself, can you tell me the best place to purchase?

God bless the birth of B Black Kush supposedly a pre 90s phenotype that Iv got tucked away in a special place. Wonderful plant 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

1 person likes this

So many strains so little time ):

PCK I got from Cannabiogen is for sure getting spread pretty thin This would be nice to mix back in..

2 people like this

How does it compare to PCK and how about mould resistance ?

1 person likes this

According to namkha the PCK is just a Chitrali plant that has been bred Dutch style for several generations whereas his new Chitrali is totally untamed direct from Chitral.

1 person likes this

According to namkha the PCK is just a Chitrali plant that has been bred Dutch style for several generations whereas his new Chitrali is totally untamed direct from Chitral.

As most of his aquired strains, this interests me because phenotypes you may find could be specific to your own grow style. Interesting stuff

1 person likes this

has been bred Dutch style

I think I said "'Western' style"

but yeh, the point is that seeds I have are straight from a Chitrali grower - nobody has done any intensive modern breeding work with it

that is the same for all the seeds sold on the site right now, it's really the main point about all of the Real Seed Co stuff

the exception of the Lebanese, which is about to be on its second generation removed from source, but for the minute is still open pollinated with as many parent plants as possible

Edited by namkha
3 people like this

any info if seedsman placed orders?

this sounds a lot like the pck offered, at least in my experience, I think ace's offer is more western and a more 'indica' expression than this.

the effect and aroma is spot on.. warm, happy, relaxing.. just a treat for me.

this is a picture of my pck x nepalese cross, this expression reminds me of the last picture you posted, it's nice to see it in it's natural growing habitat.

user118537 pic974937 1354132945

Ok so basically this is like wild pck so to speak ;) but how about its mold resistance ? Is it anything as sensitive as most Leb phenos are or does it thrive under questionnable weather ?