Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirtyhabits

E Juice - what is your Fav.

144 posts in this topic

Crappy cheapo ecigs are shite. Spend the money to get a decent one. I had a Protank 2 and a couple of battery thingies (sorry, don't know the proper name lol ) - one to use while the other one was charging, and they were great. Then I saw my closest friend recently (haven't seen each other for months, because of various health problems for both of us :( ) and she gave me a late birthday present (cos we haven't seen each other since before my birthday), a Protank 3, 5 coils and a variable voltage Eleaf Istick battery (which you can still use while it's charging) and it's fucking brilliant :D

1 person likes this

Crappy cheapo ecigs are shite. Spend the money to get a decent one. I had a Protank 2 and a couple of battery thingies (sorry, don't know the proper name lol ) - one to use while the other one was charging, and they were great. Then I saw my closest friend recently (haven't seen each other for months, because of various health problems for both of us :( ) and she gave me a late birthday present (cos we haven't seen each other since before my birthday), a Protank 3, 5 coils and a variable voltage Eleaf Istick battery (which you can still use while it's charging) and it's fucking brilliant :D

Yip new stuff is very good. Worth paying a little extra for good make like Eleaf.

My first Buy was a kangertech Subtank mini kit. very nice and can charge while used. but the wife seen that it got me of the ciggs so she nabbed it :shock:

So after some reading i got myself a IPVd2 Mod box (battery box) that was 75w with voltage and temp control, i dont use the temp bit and a hydra tank.

But just like growing it soon gets out of hand. so i now also have a Snow wolf and smok TFV4 tank. :russian:

I upgraded to a voltage controlled battery and it's made a load of difference.

I've got one or two fruit flavours that really don't give you much of a throat hit at all. However, increase the voltage by a tad and you not only get more of a throat hit, you get more flavour too.

4 people like this

I've been on the ecigs for just over 2 years now and after trying protank 3 (gurgles and leaks) I've settled on the Nautilis, nice big tank (5ml) so lasts a couple of days.

Coupled that with itaste mvp mod which again lasts at least as long, and then some....works for me.

After trying all sorts of juice I decided to make my own, bought all the bits and pieces and had a pretty tough time trying to get something I liked.

Finally settled on a sweet menthol and this is how I made it....

PG liquid 10ml

From the chemist a small tub of menthol crystals.

Mix the two and you have concentrated menthol which can be added to any liquid. (this is very strong and NOT to be vaped neat!)

I like a 50vg/50pg mix 1.8 nicotine and add five drops concentrate menthol to 5 ml base liquid.(Its not enough pg to make a difference to the pg/vg ratio)

Thats all I've used for the last couple of months without any other flavours, there is a natural sweetness to the vg and the menthol gives a mint imperial type taste.

I've tried a few different online and high st vape shops for supplies and the best value for money I found to be classikool.com

@@Twisted Rizla glad you popped up I don't know what is considered spam would classikool,com fit that category?

I use a 30w Seigeli (sp?) Box mod. It's a nice piece of kit that produces huge bellows of vapour. I buy my juice from a company called Triphammer based in Bournemouth but I'm looking into making my own when I can be arsed.

I upgraded to a voltage controlled battery and it's made a load of difference.

I've got one or two fruit flavours that really don't give you much of a throat hit at all. However, increase the voltage by a tad and you not only get more of a throat hit, you get more flavour too.

Aye man, the variable voltage thing has been a revelation to me. You kinda need to tailor the voltage to the eliquid you are using, some are fine on low voltage, some require it to be notched up to really get the taste, and by cranking it right up you can get a decent nicotine hit off even the weakest cheapo eliquids if you bought a weak one by mistake :)

1 person likes this

Since i started using ecigs i have gone from 18 to 6 and now using 3mg Nicotine. and have no craving at all for more nicotine. did try a ciggy last week to see what happen. I was sick after 2 puffs.

I would 100% say to anyone who smoke's try one and i think you would never look back.

4 people like this

@@stu914

I think we can post links to Products that dont impact sponsor's. So i guess Vape and Ejuice shops should be ok.

im shore Mr @@Twisted Rizla will tell us if that not the case.

1 person likes this

I'm afraid I've become a bit of an ecig evangelist, I try to convert the people I know that still smoke to them (sometimes I see people smoking in the street and I really want to go up to them and tell them to stop buying tobacco and get an ecig lol ). I am not using one to quit smoking, that was never my intention. I use one because it's far more pleasant, it doesn't fuck my lungs up the way tobacco does and it's much, much cheaper. Using my ecig costs me less than £3 a week, when I was smoking tobacco I was spending at least that every day. Plus my lungs are better and my clothes and flat no longer stink of stale smoke. And, I know this is silly, but when I was smoking if I had a hangover (which is hardly an uncommon occurrence for me), I'd have a craving for nicotine, I'd smoke a fag and it would make my hangover feel ten times worse. I can ecig away with a hangover and it won't make me feel any more hung over - that in itself is a reason to switch lol

1 person likes this

@@Twisted Rizla glad you popped up I don't know what is considered spam would classikool,com fit that category?

Yeah, I've already got you down as one of uk420s most prolific spammers, Stu. Shamelessly advertising your catering business and such lol

In short, it's spam if it's got a price next to it. That's how I view it. Obviously there's other types of spam, such as people promoting their websites or links to other canna sites etc, but we simply kill the people who post links to those :)

3 people like this

@@Twisted Rizla

Cheers, I'll pop the price list up later, want to live up to the rep after all...... :rofl:

1 person likes this

Totally Wicked lemon sherbet. Tastes just like I remember sherbet lemons tasting when I was a kid, even has a kinda fizzy taste to it :)

@@Boojum I've just bought some Lemon Sherbet after reading your post. Nice one it's proper tasty.

1 person likes this

i wanna make my own weed ecig juice so i can blaze next to cops

2 people like this

@

Rebel! :rofl:

i wanna make my own weed ecig juice so i can blaze next to cops

It's something I've been thinking about. I had some that was made by a friend. It was very weak, a pleasant daytime addition to eliquid but not really gonna get you wasted. I think to make eliquid with weed at decent concentration is quite hard, something to do with the solvent properties of propylene glycol, it works as a solvent for nicotine but doesn't really work for herb, as I understand it you've got to make a separate oil extraction of herb and add it to the eliquid, and there's only so much you can add before it all separates and becomes useless. It's something I mean to look into once I've got a proper crop to play around with :)

Edited by Boojum
1 person likes this