Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirtyhabits

E Juice - what is your Fav.

144 posts in this topic

So as a few are using e-cigs in clearomizers, Tanks and RDA's to Quit the Cigg's i thought be good to hear what Juice you using and what is your Fav.

Would be good to see what others like as we cant test them all.

I was luck to Win a 3 Pack from Bord02. And they are by far the most tasty iv tryed so far. The one's i have are all 0.6% nic and 50/50 pg/vg.

Bubba Old school :- Bubblegum, Strawberry & Banana.

Dopamine :- Blueberry, Aniseed & Menthol.

Shark's blood :- Strawberry, Lemon & Aniseed

I my mind the best is the Shark's Blood. it has the most taste and flavore of any liquid iv tried. Only down side is the price at £10 for 20ml bottle.

Totally Wicked lemon sherbet. Tastes just like I remember sherbet lemons tasting when I was a kid, even has a kinda fizzy taste to it :)

I use Vaperfog they always do 10% discount FBVF10 is the code...They use no additives or sweetners... I like cats whiskers,chai ,tigers blood ,blueberry yoghurt and Blackjack...

Them ecigs wrecked my lungs when I was using one. Used to run 2-3 miles every morning and when I switched to the ecig I couldn't even finish a run anymore it hurt my lungs that much.

Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

Them ecigs wrecked my lungs when I was using one. Used to run 2-3 miles every morning and when I switched to the ecig I couldn't even finish a run anymore it hurt my lungs that much.

Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

Do tell us more. what ecig was it. Could have been you are alergic to pg or vg as a small % are.

1 person likes this

At the moment Totally Wicked Retro Rhubarb and Custard.

Started on 100% pg but gave me a baaad stomach and very eggy wind! Changed to 80%vg and 20%pg and all good, 11%nic. Tried all sorts of flavours but only double menthol satisfies. 4 x 10ml bottles from local e cig shop. Using the Joyetech Ego One, great bit of kit.

Edited by tom68

Halo subzero has been working for me for the last year

Only down side is the price at £10 for 20ml bottle.

You really need to look into making your own E-Juice mate as I can make a litre for £70 ... lol

ATM my favourite flavours are Black Jack (Like the sweets), Peach Schnapps and Lemon/Mellon..

Edited by madgiz
3 people like this

Heisenberg, Umami (french DIY) and if I have some money a bit of The Shocker sometimes.

Had a look around a few vape forums and found Ciggyjuice.

They do 1.5ml tester's for 65p each. So i just randomly picked 23 and placed an order on Monday. Including 1st class sign for total was £16.56p

All have just arrived, do not know where to start yet but they all smell lovely.

As well as the normal size 10ml and 30ml they also do 50ml and 100ml at any VG/PG you fancy and any Nic % you need.

Will keep you posted.

Not my favourite by any means, but I'm using Bull Brand Fruit Fusion flavour at the moment (tastes a bit like those cheapo bubblegum balls we used to have when I was a kid), because they sell it in Asda and it's only £2.50 a bottle lol

i have stoped smoking tabacoo alone but used when making joints ended up smoking 50g a week anyway of tabacco so I switched to ecigs second time now and I am happy as the e cigs now are really better compare to when they first came out and i took them on.basicly all the cheap ones will burn their atomisers out in 2 weeks pretty much and that is it all the liquid starts popping to your mouth ,i have one where i can change every part and extra battery always charded up now ;)

my favourite at the moment cinamon,milk chocolate

2 people like this

i have stoped smoking tabacoo alone but used when making joints ended up smoking 50g a week anyway of tabacco so I switched to ecigs second time now and I am happy as the e cigs now are really better compare to when they first came out and i took them on.basicly all the cheap ones will burn their atomisers out in 2 weeks pretty much and that is it all the liquid starts popping to your mouth ,i have one where i can change every part and extra battery always charded up now ;)

my favourite at the moment cinamon,milk chocolate

They do seam to have made them a lot better. think you done the best thing by getting better model. I would never get any tank that is not glass after a lot of reading. Notice a lot of liquid makers now state not to be used in a Plastic tank. think mostly with high VG juice.

Even if you was a 10 a day person still saving £40 a week after the investment of a good Mod and Tank.

I have been putting £7 a day (when i remember) in pound coins in a Bells Jar since i switched and have over £300 in it now.

1 person likes this