Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

loveweed

Photo Everyweed I Find Thread

487 posts in this topic
On 16/01/2019 at 8:57 AM, L PLATE said:

large.IMG_4633.JPGlarge.IMG_4581.JPGlarge.IMG_4582.JPGdinachem.    Chemdawg 91 x guava chem 

Where you get seeds for this. be gratefull to find them 

5 people like this

16 hours ago, B-real said:

Where you get seeds for this. be gratefull to find them 

There dinafems dinachem, she was my highest yeilder by far and best chem I've seen n tasted by far and I love my dawgs:) I found her in just 3 seeds but maybe run a few more just to be sure to find her

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

large.DSC00175.JPGSuper skunklarge.DSC00180.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
14 people like this

Indoor WOS obsession large.1398089115691.jpg

7 people like this

disco biscuit stinkin up the place :skin_up:large.DSC00087.JPGlarge.5d1e695b4ea6f_DSC00084(2).JPGlarge.5d1e694ecf4e3_DSC00080(2).JPGlarge.5d1e6944b2fe3_DSC00077(2).JPG

7 people like this

my first pollen chuck,  ugorg discobiscuit and a bodhi blueberry hash plant cross, not sure which was mum or dad but a  nice heavy end of day smoke,  this one leans toward the bodhi,  haven't tried the db leaning ones yet, delicious hash smell on the fingers after crumbling

zmyv7Wc.jpg

7 people like this

Couple of Oni Sunburn p's.

Bottom one stinks of body odour and oranges, feels like being kicked in the face after smoking it. :hippy:

large_sb1.jpglarge_sb2.jpg

4 people like this