Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TioWUK42

The Aliens/UFO Thread

2,131 posts in this topic

One thing that's always baffled me is the fact that the dinosaurs got wiped out. And then life re evolved. So...

Why did things evolve into dinosaurs , then after that we re evolved into different things. Why didn't the dinosaurs re evolve? Instead humans came from bacteria.

Also the moon landings have always had me question them, although they probably did land there. Even though technology then was pretty much Stone Age compared to today.

Everything back then seemed to be huge. Which would suggest a difference in gravity. I think an event happened that was so drastic it messed with gravity and murdered most the life around. Then a new line of animals started evolving from what was left.. resulting in what we see today. Obviously aliens fucked with our DNA.. so you have to factor that in. lol

2 people like this

Maybe at the birth of the dinosaurs there was so much CO2 in the atmosphere that not only did the vegetation expand to colossal sizes but the animals that fed on them also grew bigger..This would of meant that the predators would of needed to become more efficient...Not necessarily bigger, I would of imagined that the early earth would of supported lush vegetation all over it.

I remember watching a programme about the early earth...Might of been a natural planet series and they were looking at all the large impacts on earth by using various new techniques ..They found one that was significantly small although the impact angle was straight on which hits harder than one much bigger at a different angle, Anyway apparently it hit in a region of high limestone out in the gulf somewhere, It took them ages to find it as its obviously underwater...It was during the Carboniferous period when the earth was like a big swamp of strange creatures and strange plants...The impact of the asteroid was enough to cause a significant rise in the global levels of CO2 which in effect caused an abnormal level of growth to all life forms.....

It has always amazed me how quick evolution can change the plant and animal world yet our evolution was extraordinarily slow in comparison ..We had to adapt to our environment by using whatever was provided by the terrain, Creatures grow fur..Fangs...Wings...Claws...Large running muscles..Poisons...Sonic vision...Night-vision...Are able to solve mathematical obstacles in order to obtain food...This goes from ants...Spiders...Big cats...Birds of prey...To elephants...All these creatures learn from past experiences from other creatures...This proves that they are an intelligent life form.

How do you explain this....A plant...Wants to eat meat....That in itself is strange...So how does this plant find meat being a plant....It decides it wants to eat flies.....It somehow knows that flies are attracted to dead meat....It also knows what dead meat smells like...It then replicates the smell of rotting meat in order to attract a fly...It then works out that to trap the fly the meat smell is not enough....So it produces a sticky stinky resin that smells like rotting flesh but is like superglue...It then realises it needs something to hold the fly whilst it consumes it....It then evolves with sharp teeth that interlock when closed to form a deadly snap trap....So what is the plant eating all this time it is trying to catch a fly?...I think this is proof of alien activity....If a plant can do that in order to survive then think what a more advanced creature could do...Man is so far behind all of this and i think there is a reason for this...Imagine if life was trying to form with us around...We would end up destroying it before it had a chance...At least this way it is always one step ahead...Life may exist in other forms on other planets but may also be invisible as its a form of bacteria, It only comes together with other forms to create a bigger feeding structure.

I blame space....Think about this...Lets say we are the only life form in the entirety of space ..If we did not exist then space would be irrelevant...Something so vast with no-one or thing around to see it to admire it to explore it to conquer it...I strongly believe and this is my own personal view that we should now be changing our DNA and altering our future spawn for the future of space travel as i do believe that one day that need will be greater than the existence of life itself on this planet alone, Evolution can only take us so far, The rest is up to us.

Freedom is dictated by greed...Of course there are conspiracies...Global domination attempts by various descendants of kings and apostles happens all the time...If we did not yearn the trinkets they offer then we would not be slaves to their calling..

Order is needed to control the chaos which cannot be stopped..Only re-organised.

I think the most important thing in all of this is to enjoy every minute of your existence...Life is a precious and wonderful creation that can also be extinguished at any moment...More so from the stuff we don't know about...If aliens are here then i wish they would drop in for a cup of tea how ever they like it for a chat, They could perhaps fix my primitively built 27" iMac that cuts out randomly in exchange for some ...Don't know...Plastic?...Paper?..Glass?...What would they want?........A spliff.....

1 person likes this

Everything back then seemed to be huge. Which would suggest a difference in gravity. I think an event happened that was so drastic it messed with gravity and murdered most the life around. Then a new line of animals started evolving from what was left.. resulting in what we see today. Obviously aliens fucked with our DNA.. so you have to factor that in. lol

The reason why mate was because oxygen levels were greater than they are today, however it is peculiar than even though lifeforms were generally larger in those times, that it is in the modern day in which the largest creature to have inhabited the Earth exists (at least based on the evidence discovered) that happens to be the Blue Whale.

2 people like this

Interesting stuff guys. Hir you make sense as does Blayzd

The sea is fascinating. I wonder how many species we don't know about. Bet it's thousands of them.

No Megalodon sadly :( I've always been into sharks.

Interesting stuff guys. Hir you make sense as does Blayzd

The sea is fascinating. I wonder how many species we don't know about. Bet it's thousands of them.

No Megalodon sadly :( I've always been into sharks.

Sad but imagine if there were Shoals of them...There wouldn't be much left in the sea with a predator that big prowling the waters!..I doubt if there would be many Whales..Dolphins..Sun fish or even other sharks left...And i doubt if there would be that many small boats/Cruisers out there either... :fear:

Maybe the truth is being distorted to hide the truth.

Ancient Aliens TV show is a classic example of distortion. The only potential evidence apart from verbal testimonies from modern day descents of visited races are some drawings, engravings and artefacts that look possibly are aliens and craft. No technology at all. Maybe the truth was ancient man travelled the globe thousands of years ago and saw pyramids and build similar structures themselves and exchanged 'God' stories. 

On 26/10/2015 at 11:43 PM, TioWUK42 said:

That's a quite interesting theory you have there but now it's just getting complicating making these up.

do your research chap its not a theory ..try searching for stanton friedmans analysis of the whole 1947 ufo flap and youll see corona is way more important than roswell ever was ..and guess what ..no one was looking there for over 30 years ..so my theory which aint a theory proved to e very effective ,especially if people are questioning it with doubt ..mis info .dis info ..then grains of truth ..its the american way .

ill even help you out with where to look ,cant say fairer than that can we ...https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Crash-Corona-Military-Retrieval-Cover-up/156924863X

heres a link to the pdf of it .

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxudXJhcmlmaW4xOTkwMzF8Z3g6Njc1MmRhNWRmZTMyYzY5YQ

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

1 hour ago, Nick Berry said:

Ancient Aliens TV show is a classic example of distortion. The only potential evidence apart from verbal testimonies from modern day descents of visited races are some drawings, engravings and artefacts that look possibly are aliens and craft. No technology at all. Maybe the truth was ancient man travelled the globe thousands of years ago and saw pyramids and build similar structures themselves and exchanged 'God' stories. 

love the idea of that ..but certain things found in mines dispute that theory ..such as the 65 million year old preserved woman found in a coal mine in a carved marble casket in russia ..i genuinely subscribe to the theory that every time humanity or its form at the time evolved to a technological apex we are then wiped out by a cataclysmic event and we start over again ..if the earths 14billion years old then thats plenty of time for many advance versions of us to arise then die out ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/300-million-year-old-tooth-gear_n_2527424.html

https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2017/01/05/russian-scientists-discovered-800-million-years-old-woman/

i said 65 million based upon a different news report ..800 million sounds too much ..

Russian-Scientists-Discovered-Mysterious

i think our govs have an incling about our species` history ..but they aint ever gonna say it .

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

love the idea of that ..but certain things found in mines dispute that theory ..such as the 65 million year old preserved woman found in a coal mine in a carved marble casket in russia ..i genuinely subscribe to the theory that every time humanity or its form at the time evolved to a technological apex we are then wiped out by a cataclysmic event and we start over again ..if the earths 14billion years old then thats plenty of time for many advance versions of us to arise then die out ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/300-million-year-old-tooth-gear_n_2527424.html

https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2017/01/05/russian-scientists-discovered-800-million-years-old-woman/

i said 65 million based upon a different news report ..800 million sounds too much ..

Russian-Scientists-Discovered-Mysterious

i think our govs have an incling about our species` history ..but they aint ever gonna say it .

The earths not 14 billion years old, the point I was making is there is no evidence of non terrestrial technology. The supposed pieces of tech are nothing more than possibilities, claims or forgeries. Covering up an advanced pre-modern human society would really make a mockery of the modern religions.

1 person likes this

odd you should say that ..if i showed you alien tech would you believe its alien tech though ?

for example ..

post-20433-1183660079_thumb.jpg

1 hour ago, Nick Berry said:

You can't just see pyramids and build them man. We can see pyramids and measure them. We have all this technology to scan them. Computers to help us calculate etc.. and we still can't build them. Plus we would need to build most of these structures with lasers to finish them so perfectly. We can't even figure out what their purpose was lol You seen the walls all over the world which fit perfectly. Many of them using blocks which are 100s of tonne in weight? We still have no idea how to do that. When certain civilisations were asked where their knowledge come from they mostly say the same thing. People or gods from the sky. I don't think that's a coincidence, that several of these civilisations stated this.  Polygonal masonry? Still standing after thousands of years in places prone to land movement because of the genius way in which they were constructed. We still can't build them either lol Earthquake proof walls before recorded history. 100 tonne stone carved straight out of a quarry and moved 20 miles over difficult terrain and placed perfectly in a wall full of similar stones. If you think there isn't a cover up of pre moder human history you need to read more bro. I've been into this for years. There's proof of a global civilisation before 6000 years ago, something advanced too. They knew things we still don't know and had technology we still haven't figured out.

6 people like this

interesting video

34 minutes ago, Blayz'd said:

You can't just see pyramids and build them man. We can see pyramids and measure them. We have all this technology to scan them. Computers to help us calculate etc.. and we still can't build them. Plus we would need to build most of these structures with lasers to finish them so perfectly. We can't even figure out what their purpose was lol You seen the walls all over the world which fit perfectly. Many of them using blocks which are 100s of tonne in weight? We still have no idea how to do that. When certain civilisations were asked where their knowledge come from they mostly say the same thing. People or gods from the sky. I don't think that's a coincidence, that several of these civilisations stated this.  Polygonal masonry? Still standing after thousands of years in places prone to land movement because of the genius way in which they were constructed. We still can't build them either lol Earthquake proof walls before recorded history. 100 tonne stone carved straight out of a quarry and moved 20 miles over difficult terrain and placed perfectly in a wall full of similar stones. If you think there isn't a cover up of pre moder human history you need to read more bro. I've been into this for years. There's proof of a global civilisation before 6000 years ago, something advanced too. They knew things we still don't know and had technology we still haven't figured out.

No the point of my post was Ancient Aliens is a load of agenda driven nonsense and the only 'alien' evidence is drawings. And the other point I said was ancient civilisations were more advanced than we give them credit for. Perhaps they built pyramids because they were smarter or had no disregard for health and safety.

God stories are more likely to be accounts of Aliens than an omnipotent God being, but equally said aliens might just visit for a look about the place and not have engineered the human race in some loose theory without any evidence.

Ancient Alien type theories fit perfectly with Biblical type stories, even down to a master plan being served from the heavens. I have seen 'unearthly' type objects in the skies and believe the chances of ET both existing and visiting here from time to time to be highly possible but the whole Ancient Aliens type nonsense is a distraction to the stories that should be being covered. Such as mass sightings, pilot accounts, military records and such like.

3 people like this

44 minutes ago, Blayz'd said:

actually we do have a very good idea of how they were built .engineers been showing people for ages just the archealoogists have to question and doubt everything ..and if it disagrees with whose funding the research then meh itll be buried again .also how are we sure that they wasnt using a pourable method of stone such as concrete ..that could explain the precision joins

5 people like this