Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TioWUK42

The Aliens/UFO Thread

1,750 posts in this topic

I blame Krycek

All you have to do is look at the life on this planet. Look at the variation.

I've probably said this before but I'm saying it again so people get it..

Shrink things down. Imagine you have a room. In the middle of the desert. You only have a small window but have never really seen anything out there. In the house however.. there are a few different forms of life which are making use of the shelter. Maybe some scorpions.. insects.. snakes and spiders.. etc. If you had spent your whole life trapped in that room, you'd never imagine the variation and abundance of life elsewhere in the world. This is how I see space. This planet is a room in the desert. Even though we have seen the animals here.. we still can't imagine what's actually out there. The fact all this life exists here is proof to me that life exists elsewhere.. in similar abundance. As above so below they say. Nobody really knows wtf that means but it was said by some clever fucker who knew some stuff. I'd like to think it concerns life. What we see on this planet is a mirror of other planets. If there's life here there's life elsewhere. If there's the variation and abundance we see here then there's similar variation and abundance elsewhere. It's a fact. There's no doubt in my mind that life exists on other planets. Also more advanced civilizations than us. Whether they're travelling space or not I dunno. I'd be surprised as fuck if we were the only lifeform in existence capable of leaving our world. As above so below man.

Also.. people seem to think that a planet needs to be the same as ours to support life. This isn't true. Life can adapt and survive in places we would expect there to be no life. I'd bet there are water planets covered in ice which have developed life in the waters. There's one or two moons in this solar system which are covered in ice with flowing water. If we ever reach a point where we can fully explore the solar system I'd think they would find some form of life on another planet or moon here. Even if it's bacterial or microscopic. The way life is on this planet... is how life is on the larger scale. Life is everywhere.. in so many different forms that it would blow our tiny little minds lol

5 people like this

im sorry blyz`d ..you said fact without !!! after therefore its not really a fact ..FACT!!!

2 people like this

imagine if the dinosaurs never existed, we could have starting evolving100,000,000 years earlier, imagine where we could be now. of all the planets formed at the same time as earth, if only one had an inteligence to match our or higher, imagine where they could be at now. i sometimes see a small object come into my view, my imagination kicks in , aliens could be so small we can hardly see them, bacteria is a lower level of inteligence but humans are struggling to beat it.

imagine if the dinosaurs never existed, we could have starting evolving100,000,000 years earlier, imagine where we could be now. of all the planets formed at the same time as earth, if only one had an inteligence to match our or higher, imagine where they could be at now. i sometimes see a small object come into my view, my imagination kicks in , aliens could be so small we can hardly see them, bacteria is a lower level of inteligence but humans are struggling to beat it.

I like the end scene in one of the men in black films. Where a galaxy was the size of a marble. We could be an atom in another world. The truth is probably far more unimaginable lol

2 people like this

All you have to do is look at the life on this planet. Look at the variation.

Also.. people seem to think that a planet needs to be the same as ours to support life. This isn't true. Life can adapt and survive in places we would expect there to be no life.

Totally agree..For all we know,there could be intelligent life living on that big thing in the sky that rises every morning...
2 people like this

a good place to start reading would be timothy goods above top secret book if your wondering

On the face of it that was a pretty good book, however, if you read any of his later stuff you can see the bloke has lost the plot. Having read about how he decided he could telepathically contact aliens living amongst us and 'proved it' by doing so in a hotel lobby I became a little sceptical about Above Top Secret.

1 person likes this

if you are still smoking cannabis when you get into old age, and if your mind is still alert, and you smoke and eat cannabis in abundance, you will be amazed how your thinking explodes into inimaginable thought, apart from religion and god anything is possible.

I like the end scene in one of the men in black films. Where a galaxy was the size of a marble. We could be an atom in another world. The truth is probably far more unimaginable lol

or perhaps the mere imagination of a mind

1 person likes this

One thing that's always baffled me is the fact that the dinosaurs got wiped out. And then life re evolved. So...

Why did things evolve into dinosaurs , then after that we re evolved into different things. Why didn't the dinosaurs re evolve? Instead humans came from bacteria.

Also the moon landings have always had me question them, although they probably did land there. Even though technology then was pretty much Stone Age compared to today.

@@soto That is not Stanley Kubrick

2 people like this

@@retro2807

I think the modern understanding is that the dinosaurs didn't face a mass extinction, some survived the meteor impact and many of these evolved over the next 65 million years into birds, that was their line of evolution. Not all dinosaurs as we find them in the fossil records and bone deposits disappeared. Crocodiles are 200 million years old and sharks are 'sea dinosaurs' and are 400 million years old.

Edited by Hir
3 people like this

@@soto That is not Stanley Kubrick

ditto

Oh whoops sorry. I got lured in there.