Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TioWUK42

The Aliens/UFO Thread

2,131 posts in this topic

Who is/was the dying CIA agent in the video from post #5? He mentioned visiting Area 51 and seeing an alien, and described it as oriental looking. Fits in with the Japanese theory.

Boyd Bushman he also worked for lockheed martin

The first one is just a bunch of guys blathering about UFO photos. The second one would have us believe the Roswell autopsy video was genuine and that the interviewee actually met aliens in Area 51 - if all these whistleblowers are to be believed then practically no-one who encountered them has kept quiet for fear of jail, loss of pension righty or suiciding and has merrily gobbed off regardless. The Pentagon might as well have put the aliens on the chat shows. That old guy is either just having a laugh or is spreading disinformation.

The ones you posted, and it's Doty.

A 3000 page government report detailing encounbters with aliens?Genuine? Anybody could be sad enough to write that much if they got paid to do it. Whatever happened at Roswell involved neither UFOs or aliens. If you read the Roswell witness accounts nobody mentions finding anything which could be incontrovertibly described as part of a spaceship - if you want a halfway convincing explanation try " Body Snatchers in the Desert" by Nick Redfern.

It just seems a little weird why would a CIA agent and a area 51 scientist that also worked for lockheed martin lie all about this especially when they are like 2 days away from dying there's like no point lying at all. If it's a homeless crazy nut job I understand but if it's a cia agent and area 51 scientist then I don't see how this could be faked for no reason except for fame but they be dead to even witness it though. Edward Snowden former CIA agent and worked for the NSA he also revealed secrets of America and the country wants him for treason. Just recently told something about aliens didn't look much into it though. Your not being specific on what video you just said the ones I posted because some of them didn't mention his name.

Edited by TioWUK42

a possible hoaxed event held in one of two places ,roswell or corona ,the news that alien bodies had been found would send a ripple that would be a wave of panic to the russian government and the ongoing space race between them and the u.s ..imagine if russia had thought that the u.s had gained new superior technology from a retrieved ufo .anything can be spun if it achieves the greatest outcome .

5 people like this

a possible hoaxed event held in one of two places ,roswell or corona ,the news that alien bodies had been found would send a ripple that would be a wave of panic to the russian government and the ongoing space race between them and the u.s ..imagine if russia had thought that the u.s had gained new superior technology from a retrieved ufo .anything can be spun if it achieves the greatest outcome .

That's a quite interesting theory you have there but now it's just getting complicating making these up.

You remind me of me 15 years ago TioWUK42. I can save you some time, respectfully - be more critical. I've been on this forum for >10 years and been on CT forums for longer and, believe me, there is no incontrovertible evidence to corroborate your beliefs. There are much wiser people than me here who have articulated this more clearly than I could so I won't rehash things (but can find the threads if you'd like me to), suffice to say, it's your desire for a higher purpose and not realising it's simply powerful people controlling the masses.

3 people like this

Boyd Bushman he also worked for lockheed martin

Is he still alive and when was the video made? any idea..

at 14mins in he says he met on the 2nd floor of some warehouse with Eisenhower, Nixon and Hoover, and they asked him what was going on. I will hazard a guess that this Boyd character hung around for quite a while telling this yarn, i bet the old zimmer frame was a prop lol

1 person likes this

@@Hir this gave me a case of the giggles, thanks

Man that's some paranoid shit.

AKA Project Bluebeam, an alleged Pentagon document blathered about on the conspiracy sites afew years ago only to disappear without a trace of evidence .

t just seems a little weird why would a CIA agent and a area 51 scientist that also worked for lockheed martin lie all about this especially when they are like 2 days away from dying there's like no point lying at all.

What's the point suddenly telling the truth when you have spent your professional life telling lies and worse, and who said he was actually at death's door.? Checked to see if he actually croaked?

Your not being specific on what video you just said the ones I posted because some of them didn't mention his name.

That's very observant of you, some of the videos you posted do indeed not mention either Doty or Basiago although the ones that do featured those men rather prominently. I'm tempted to believe you haven't watched them and certain you haven't investigated them any further, they are two of the biggest liars in ufology.

Good thinking Vince, you could be on to something there!

Edited by Sasquatch

No1. :alien2: .."Greetings Earthlings.....We have come for the weed as we need the seed to feed the breed ".......... No2. :alien2: "Errr...I thought it was breed the seed"? ..No1. :alien2: ...... :bong: ...."Oh yeah"......To seed the breed"....No2. :alien2: "Skin up you green twat"....

Anyway here is some freaky shyte that happened while i was talking to a friend on the phone, It appeared really quickly and when i tried to focus in on what was causing it i could make out three vapour trails but hardly anything in front of it...Although they looked like three spheres...I have seen spheres where i live for years now...About two weeks ago i saw 9 dark discs in a circular formation just behind some light cloud cover above where i live and when i went to get the camera and came back they were gone but then a sphere dropped out of the sky and stopped what looked like a couple of hundred feet up and then headed off in a straight line towards London at what i could only describe as the speed of a missile albeit silent...I then spoke to a neighbour about it a week ago and she said her daughter said something about a silver ball dropping out of the sky and then going straight back up again which would of been a week later to what i saw.

Here is the strange lines that appeared in the sky, Many people have suggested they are vapour trails...Really?...Since when does vapour bend in the wind...FFS!!!

If you look at the height of the commercial jet then you can see that the trails were a lot higher..A LOT larger and whatever it was can move in total random directions at very high speed...There are areas that are brighter and this was where there was bursts of power..

Strange trails 1

You can see the rest of the images if you click this one...I think?....
My theory is that we are a delicacy to aliens who are the size of whales...Fortunately for us the US and UK government has worked with them for the last 60 years to help them farm animals and plants in poly covered areas so they don't eat us...Apparently the government taught them how to grow some of the most stinky punk brain shit in a bid to slow them down in the reproducing stages as they breed like spider mites but it just made them paranoid and gave them the munchies...Which is a very bad thing for a 200 foot alien with a taste for homosapien snacks..
In reality the government do not say that aliens don't exist or do exist...They won't show the truth because 99.9% would NOT be able to handle the truth...Chaos would ensue and death and destruction would be imminent..
The truth is...We are aliens...... :alien2: "Fug me did you smoke all that ...You greedy green git"..... :D

believe it or not that is a textbook rocket launch test contrail ^ ..not to belittle what you saw ,as i see shit all the time an no fucker believes me either ..

1 person likes this

imagine the world wide unrest due to all different religious groups lost everything in a moment

back then yes i agree and it was if i recall in project bluebooks files .dr allan j hynek and einstein were consulted on this ,the fear was that what if aliens had no god or did have a god or would they accept our god ,its some pretty messed up thinking ..but in this day and age religous uprising wouldnt make a difference i dont think .the vatican has studied this subject a lot and have released statements saying that aliens ar ebut gods other children sort of thing .the hindus are up for it as well ,they knew their shit with the vinyanas and other flying god type machines ..some religous tibetans also believe they are protectors of the himalayas where aliens reside alongside them .

i find it amazing the hundreds of millions of people believe in heaven or paradise but not in the possibility on life on another planet

a good place to start reading would be timothy goods above top secret book if your wondering

i find it amazing the hundreds of millions of people believe in heaven or paradise but not in the possibility on life on another planet

Very true....Perhaps religion was fabricated to keep order and once that order is broken then chaos will ensue....Its interesting the amount of alien activity recently being spotted on the live feed from the ISS...Strange how a technical glitch always seems to pop up at the most inconvenient convenient time...Of course there are conspiracies, We are talking about humans here...

I learnt recently that there has been a few people experimenting with cameras set to info-red and various other spectrums of light settings, Some had to be professionally modified by the manufacturer...What they see is bloody scary...Apparently the majority of Alien activity happens at a different spectrum...From what i have seen as a result of this is that there are hundreds...If not thousands of different species of life forms that are here watching us as we are so primitive in comparison ...And i mean "PRIMITIVE".

Imagine this.....

Two planets...Billions and billions of miles apart....Both the same in size, Composition and reactions are the same ...The porridge of molten rock and gas has cooled sufficiently for there to be a meeting of two forces...One gas and the other liquid....They touch, React and begin to vibrate causing particles to rub together and heat up...Protons, Neutrons, Electrons...(Names we give) and then in a millionth of a second a spark is born and ignites the gas.....The explosion would wipe out any existing life forms but would ultimately be the rain on the desert.

In essence the explosion rapidly cooled the molten rock , This caused condensation on a global scale and formed sea's...The water that was squeeze from the rock in the rapid cooling contained elements of the rock, Minerals..Acids...Gases..Atoms...Although the same elements as the rock itself the new structure had now become unsupported during its change/Metamorphosis...Perhaps this was the first cell of life...

So now we have two planets where the same explosion happened and life exists in both at the same time of the same species....Move forward through the wonders of evolution and climatic change over millions if not billions of years and maybe reach the point that we are at now...Then a 100 mile wide asteroid strikes one of the planets...Devastation on an apocalyptic scale ensues and all life is extinguished ...The planet reverts back to a molten mass....Meanwhile the other plant evolves...Millions of years later an asteroid strikes the burning mass and reacts as the first did...More millions of years pass before life once again takes hold and evolves...Again through the wonders of evolution we arrive where we are today....However the planet that once was the mirror of ours is now at a point where they discovered new galaxies with life forms there in various stages of evolution/Metamorphosis and had to genetically alter the physical structure as to travel the speed of light and beyond..Lets say they modified DNA from maggots to create a being that doesn't die but actually mutates into different forms throughout its existence, This could of been the only solution to survival...Perhaps due to an out of control population explosion...Living in peace has its drawbacks... :doctor:

Anyway...One sunny solar afternoon while out collecting plasma from the sun for the plasma grid they notice a blue dot in the blackness of space...They go back and report this to the appropriate body who sends an investigative party...They discover primitive man...They try to help him but he is too freaked out...They set him on fire...Albeit a cruel thing to do the human rapidly learns what fire is and how to control it and use it to his best abilities, From the fire forms are cast.

Perhaps aliens have frequented Earth to observe and possibly help the evolutional progression of various species, Including us and perhaps we are now at the stage where we are the live at the Apollo of planets..Galaxies of alien and extra terrestrial beings are watching us and pissing themselves laughing...And we think we are superior.... :shock:

Lets face it if you were to visit another planet and find a world of living creatures like us would you just talk to the first person you see....Errrrr No.....If you have come from any form of structured intelligence then you would know there is a pecking order for there to be order....So you would want to speak to whom ever is in charge.

If you were a policeman and a drunk walked into the station claiming to of just spoken with an alien being from outer space would you lock them up or pour them a cup of tea and ask them to tell you what they said.....??

Who would you tell...Who would believe you...And that is where we are...So to deny alien existence is to deny our own....Think about it...In fact don't co's its effing scary....

Well this is only my theory ...If i get silenced by the M.I.B then......Well actually no-one will know cos they will cover it up....Hang on...Who's that outside in that blacked out limo.... :nazi: ...Time for another... :smoke:

3 people like this