Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TioWUK42

The Aliens/UFO Thread

2,203 posts in this topic

So something fucking big has just impacted the Moon? Well that should be easy enough to verify next time the Moon is visible - I can't see it right now.

If something has indeed  hit it there could be all sorts of debris coming our way, we could be in deep shit.

2 people like this

1 person likes this

Former Air Force sergeant who claimed he saw NASA photos of alien base on far side of moon dies after tractor trailer hit his bike 

-Karl Wolfe, 74, died last week in upstate New York when he was struck by a truck 
-He was a retired Air Force sergeant and later became a self-help consultant 
-Wolfe previously claimed he saw secret orbital photos of of moon in 1960s 
-Photos revealed a large base of alien origin on the far side of moon, Wolfe said

are you ready yet ? got a packed lunch and clean undies at the ready to leave ?

theyve been tellin you for a while now ...where we go one ..we go all ...thats the brochure for fake alien invasions ..cmon ..dont be scared come aboard the first wave of hypersonic buses to your real planet ..

Fercrissake Vince you've just posted so much BS I'm going to need a spaceship to stay above it.

That Moon impact guy even shoots his videos in a basement !

Usually when there's something coming between Earth and the Moon it gets quite good coverage but I haven;t noticed anything, particularly odd considering it's course would have been meticulously plotted and any potential impact with us or the Moon anticipated.

How the fuck does some wisp of something get to have anything to do with it? He was plugging that thing like nobody's business and it's got FA to do with this. Alien invasion? Irrelevant. Constant notifications of people donating money? Very relevant methinks.

All we have to do is go look at the Moon, that debris cloud will still be there since there's no lunar gravity to pull it back down. If the impact video set the web on fire how come nobody else has seen anything?

Where the fuck is there a laser beam in that video and that UFO could be anything.

Yet another fucking ex-sergeant now doing some bullshit job ,allegedly, spilling the beans about aliens. I've lost count of how many ex-sergeants have  blown the whistle , it's wearing a bit thin.

Carol Rosin has been around for years, weaponization of space doesn't seem to be happening and TPTB seem happy enough to continue persecuting rogue states and terrorits without bringing invading aliens into it. Alien invasions for fuck's sake!!??

2 people like this

absolutley fuckin cock on sas ...i posted all this cos so much of this ,as i know full well is bollocks being recycled again ..i had so many things this morning come up that i thought id bung some here ..if youve been following ufos youll know all of this stuff well ..as you do ..

was my irony missed i wonder ?

i was taking the piss out of it chap ,with my comments about the first wave of hypersonic doo dahs ..thought you may have spotted that .

1 person likes this

Had I seen the Rosin video sooner I might have said something but I was preoccupied with the Moon impact guy. His video is a masterclass in internet bullshitting, and the topic itself isn't much better, all we need to do is go out and look at the Moon ASAP.

Any good conspiratorial issue has to have a YouTube shutdown these days.

It's a shame so many people just won't join up and get serious about this, if Washington did have anything to disclose is this bag o shite going to encourage them to open up?

3 people like this

Just wheeled up to Sainsbury's , lovely cloudless sunset sky and the moon just coming up over the rooftops : not a speck of dust to be seen.

Game over, as you were.

ive just taken some shots of the moon ..and theres a hole in it ..

probably a crater but got ya going eh ..lol ..

large.moonanus.JPG

Dp5NJ1EU0AA3hwz.jpg