Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_Fella

clones. Bright green(bit yellow) top leaves Straight after potting in

17 posts in this topic

Greetings fellas, have a little issue with my girls here, may be you could give me some useful advices.

I`ve rooted those clones first in a propagator, then potted them in a 0.5l pots after they established there i moved them in final 3l pots about a week ago. I use Bio Bizz All Mix soil.

- I`ve gave them Canna Soil Grow 4ml/l

Canna Rhizo 2ml/l

And some with epsom salts through spray. Tested PH levels 6.5-7.0

Any advices what that could be or this yellowing is all right?

12167695 1787551874805071 683306896 N

12166774 1787551891471736 175932983 N

Alright big fella, how are the temps around the root zone ? Could they be cold and have lockout?

Did you root the pots out properly before u put them in the bigger pots?

They do look hungry i think.

Zz

Edited by zztopbudz

Hello mate, 4ml a litre seems way to much to me, you say you only re-potted them a week ago into full strength soil, so i would only be giving them plain water or water with additives like a root product or a seaweed additive. I have used this soil many times, if you look at your bigger pic in the bottom right you can see nutrient burn and some of your leaves look ' Patchy ' which is a sign of overfeeding as well. Personally i would go give them 3 litres of plain water each right now, then continue to give plain water or water with root and/or seaweed additives added until the bottom fan leaves started to go a lighter green and then i would start to feed grow at 3ml a litre and see how they respond. Hope this helps, Tiger.

Temperature in the box 26-28 day time, 20-22 night. I will do a research and put a termo on the pot level. Yes i`ve rooted them well before transferring them in to the bigger pots.

I`ve made a test one of the pots was washed with water and the other one was given a normal dose of nutes.

It`s looks for me as a Zink defficiency, some of the articles say that could be a PH problem but as far as i know i don`t need to adjust PH while in soil due to a buffer in it...

As far as i can say there are no nute burns on the tips of the leaves, some leaves are damaged after propagation...

I don't think they are hungry at all , you can see nute burn in bottom right of pic, plus some of the leaves are only lighter green in the middle of the leaf and darker on the end, hungry would be pale from the ends in. I think definite overfeeding especially since only re-potted a week ago into full strength soil. Hope you get it sorted, Tiger.

Have you grown in the space before? What about ventilation , fresh air?

Soil is not my forte I have to admit.

I'm just thinking aloud.

New growth is also yellow , tells me they are lacking something.

Soon some super soil growers will show up

Zz

Oh right if the burning is from earlier fair enough, but 4ml a litre in full strength soil seems insane imo. If all tips are fine, which i can't tell from pics could you do any close ups?, then maybe iron deficiency as it seems to be only affecting top half of plants? Chempak trace elements is fantastic when plants start to yellow on top half as it has iron, magnesium, zinc plus a few others i can't remember at the moment. Caution though it states 10g/l but i use at 1g/l or i get clawing, but at that strength you can use every feed until corrected. I used to use maxicrop seaweed with added iron for iron deficiency obviously, then Epsom salts for magnesium deficiency. But now i just use this and it sorts it EVERYTIME at that dose! Anyway good luck mate.

@@zztopbudz

It`s my 4th grow in this space. It`s 250w OSRAM HPS, passive intake and BlackOrchid 5" 350m3/H fan on half power.

@@tiger666tiger

12170491 1787571661469759 352454093 N

12166907 1787571651469760 719207057 N

Same problems with coco soir i`ve add Canna CocoA 3ml/l, Canna CocoB 3ml/l
And another thing that i need to switch to 12/12 is it possible to do now or should i first fix those issues?
Edited by Big_Fella

3ml in coco is a bit heavy early on too. I don't hit that until week 3 of flower. Not sure about compost but if tiger is right and that is full strength you're feeding them too much.

They shouldn't need epsom at that stage either.. how much did you give them? Did you give them epsoms in the coco too?

If you're having the same issues in different mediums with different feeds then I'd think it's an environment issue.

Edited by Blayz'd

Greetings fellas, have a little issue with my girls here, may be you could give me some useful advices.

I`ve rooted those clones first in a propagator, then potted them in a 0.5l pots after they established there i moved them in final 3l pots about a week ago. I use Bio Bizz All Mix soil.

- I`ve gave them Canna Soil Grow 4ml/l

Canna Rhizo 2ml/l

And some with epsom salts through spray. Tested PH levels 6.5-7.0

you shouldn't mix coir and all-mix, unless you are prepared to diy your nutes, and you shouldn't be feeding much when you have just re-potted, the plant has to work roots into the fresh nutrient rich media and build a big rootball to soak in all the goodness you feed them later. You won't need Mg this early, excessive Epsom salts can block other nutes, try week 2-3 ish of flower. Most water pH is covered by compost buferring through formulation by the manufacturers, don't worry about your pH

@@zztopbudz

It`s my 4th grow in this space. It`s 250w OSRAM HPS, passive intake and BlackOrchid 5" 350m3/H fan on half power.

@@tiger666tiger

Same problems with coco soir i`ve add Canna CocoA 3ml/l, Canna CocoB 3ml/l

And another thing that i need to switch to 12/12 is it possible to do now or should i first fix those issues?

No point in flowering them till they green up a good bit and show u a good week of decent growth, if not two.

Zz

@@distracted

8 of my plants are in coco 7 in soil....

If i over feed them best option is to flush with water?

But what about ones in Coco how can i flush coco coir?

@@zztopbudz

two more weeks in veg and my tent will explode, only option for me is to trim them a bit?

@@Blayz'd

i spray epsom on the leaves 0.5g/l

@@distracted

8 of my plants are in coco 7 in soil....

If i over feed them best option is to flush with water?

But what about ones in Coco how can i flush coco coir?

@@zztopbudz

two more weeks in veg and my tent will explode, only option for me is to trim them a bit?

I presume they are not growing at the moment . I doubt there will be any growth till you get this issue sorted.

You can't really flush coco, just feed a weak feed like 1 to 2 mil per l.

You can't flower the plants till normal green healthy growth has resumed. Otherwise it's just more stress and it will continue, fucking your yield, probably prolonging flowering as well.

Zz